PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son (one of two at a birth) 1 7 months, approximately 4 months ago the beginnings...

Maria
04.05.2004, 14:09
At my son (one of two at a birth) 1 7 months, approximately 4 months ago has begun a dermatitis. Disturb an ecdysis and an erubescence on the big finger of the right leg or foot. Addressed to the children's dermatologist - have appointed or nominated ointment "Advantan" to 2 weeks. After treatment the status has improved, but all is literally in a week has again appeared. Now again we smear with this ointment. Whether it is harmful and how much it is possible to use as much as possible the given ointment (without harm for the child). Can be eat still any agents?

Brejkin D.V.
04.05.2004, 21:07
Anything I can not recommend not seeing the child. Advantanom it is desirable to use no more 2 weeks. Through some break it is possible to pass or take place a course once again.

Shapovalova L.M.
06.05.2004, 10:20
Hello, Maria. Try or taste ointment Irikar. And, except for that make to the child the analysis on a dysbacteriosis is very frequent reason of allergic reactions at children, if with flora that's all right then check a skin.