PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me 12 years a pollinosis. 2 years to me do or make giposens...

Olja
03.05.2004, 05:13
Hello the doctor! At me 12 years a pollinosis. 2 years to me do or make a desensitization, but to me every year all is worse, in it or this to year there were also fits of coughing. Still we with the husband try zaberemennet, to me do or make stimulation of an ovulation. Whether it is possible to combine treatment at the allergist and the gynecologist? My allergist has told or said all over again, that the medicine is harmless even to pregnant women, and has then told or said, that harmfully pregnant.

Vladimir
03.05.2004, 18:32
Dear Olga, 12 years sufficient term to reflect, that " not that's all right in the Danish kingdom ". It is time to restore the spent health in a complex. To clear an organism, podpitat, to adjust a delivery, etc. Look or See the information on a site www. mypoint. ru I hope, she will help or assist you. And conception, formation and a fetation are influenced even with ordinary meal.
Yours faithfully Vladimir info@mypoint. ru

Brejkin D.V.
04.05.2004, 21:14
Is not present certainly, to combine treatment at the gynecologist and a specific immunotherapy (particularly period of having pricked) it is not necessary, it is necessary to do or make it at various times. During pregnancy to spend SIT also it is not necessary (though it is not counter-indicative). Concerning an aggravation of symptoms not looking at carrying out SIT anything concrete on the Internet to tell or say it is impossible. I can assume, that the mistake or error or in a choice of allergen for treatment, or in an establishment of indications to treatment (it is effective only under certain conditions) is admitted or allowed. Try to consult at other allergist. In Peter can address in Allergotsentr, bodies 272 54 43. Success.