PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 18 years and at me such problem: at body height 198 I weigh vseg...

Denis
02.05.2004, 18:31
Hello, to me of 18 years and at me such problem: at body height 198 I weigh only 75 kg. Thus I do not complain of health, is hardy enough and as it will seem strange, is rather strong. Was engaged in various single combats, game kinds of sports, but augmentations of muscular volume noticeably it is not observed. Now, unfortunately, there is no opportunity to go to an exercise room, and it would not be desirable to listen or auscultate to something like this distrofik now will collapse on a part . Though thus on a simulator on legs or foots I cope easy or am easy controlled with weight of a body - 75 kg. And so, time catastrophically does not suffice on a hall: study and job take away everyone. But, naturally, it would be desirable to increase gde-that of 10 kg then, I think, all will be in norm or rate!!! That you will advise. I think, can try to eat fiber, but here there is a difficulty: The superfine product as I allergik and everything, that sinteticheski is developed or produced is necessary only, to put it briefly all chemistry can get out on a skin in the form of reddenings. So help or assist, please, with a choice. Naturally, it would be desirable to type or collect more quickly.
In advance I thank,
Yours faithfully, Denis

Dmitry, the doctor-allergist
04.05.2004, 05:16
Denis, be not engaged in nonsense. If you wish to increase weight due to muscular mass - shake or be pumped + well eat. If you will eat fiber but to not give a load to muscles - you will make only worse for health, muscles as well as mass from it or this will not increase. If to consider, that you allergik, albuminous preparations in general are counter-indicative to you, fill albuminous needs of an organism due to meat.