PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the Doctor! Please, tell or say, that can eliminate or erase;remove desires to urine...

Alina
03.05.2004, 20:48
Good afternoon, the Doctor! Please, tell or say, that can eliminate or erase;remove desires to an emiction from genital herpes and erosion on shejki uteruses. The gynecologist never treated herpes: she speaks " all - starinke ". I constantly accept atsiklovir on 5 pieces a day - 3 months and fljukostat 2 r. In a month. There were signs of a cystitis, has started to drink tsiston (after reception of my immunologist). Today kidneys, again obrazovyvaetsja a cyst on an ovary iz-for herpes (which have treated with contraceptives in the summer) suddenly were ill. It is necessary to treat a pathology shejki uteruses if at me the herpes within a year (except for hot months are constantly allocated), and I in 2 months wish to marry?

Brejkin D.V.
04.05.2004, 00:05
Alina, a herpes is a greater or big world or global problem of medicine, to treat it or him very difficultly, sometimes and it is impossible. Therefore on the Internet I cannot precisely recommend anything to YOU. Treatment to be spent by means of Atsiklovira, is possible or probable in the form of intravenous introduction + immunomoduljatory.