PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question...

Majja
11.07.2003, 18:56
Hello! To my daughter 1 year 4 months At it or her the dysbacteriosis, is found out late when all skin has become covered by small red maculae. Now we drink euflorin-L and - B, kreon, litovit. But the doctor speaks, that having spent on drink a course of bacteria not the fact, that they will get accustomed. It is necessary to raise or increase immunity. On a background of a dysbacteriosis constantly red quaggy throat, became now better. Hurted or were ill;were sick ORZ, ORV in the acute form with a laryngitis and a pharyngitis in the last spring of 7 times. I am afraid of autumn. I understand, that all iz-for a dysbacteriosis, it is necessary to treat it or him. Advise immunomoduljator which will help or assist to get accustomed to bacteria in its or her intestine and will raise or increase resistibility of an organism. Our doctor trades BAD and offers only one - - "VMM".

All
12.07.2003, 06:37
What Buds to the child!
If you did or made analyses of a feces changes of flora should be known. In this direction also there should be purposes or appointments, bifidum and koli-bakteriny, baktisuptil. Address to another doktoru.kotoryj does not impose Buds, and treats.

Allergomed
20.10.2003, 01:46
Hello!
In your case it is necessary to find out, whether are rashes consequence or investigation not only a dysbacteriosis, but also an allergy. For this purpose analyses of a blood are appointed or nominated. It is necessary to add, that euflorin (useful bacteria) are grown up on the cow milk and can in itself cause reaction (it is found out by the analysis of a blood). That bacteria have got accustomed, you use kreon. Immunomoduljator will help or assist to lift immunity which also is necessary for you. It can be -19 - nazalnyj a spray, a course of 2 weeks - 1 month of a break or ribomunil, an oral preparation, a course 3 months.
As to BADov their reception should be begun only with 14 years and only those firms which are reliable. Also it is necessary to note, that BADy are not immunomoduljatorami.
Yours faithfully, A.V.Kamaev the pediatrist-allergist.