PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Atopichesky a dermatitis

Maremjana
15.07.2003, 19:18
Hello, my daughter Lere of 11,5 months. The diagnosis - atopichesky a dermatitis.
All has begun at monthly age. The eruption on cheeks has gone, the beginnings then is shelled. Then has passed to a pilar part of a head. Then the face was cleared, but there were dry zones of an ecdysis on folds of arms or hand, they reddened after bathing, during crying. Fed after sorts or labors about 6 days only with a breast (in a maternity home there was only a colostrum and the child fed with admixture Hir Pre). I did not eat some especially strong allergens: honey, nuts, chocolate, through 1.5 - 2 months has refused and from red and orange vegetables, eggs and fruit. Has not helped or assisted.
The pediatrist only spoke: That eat?, conduct an alimentary diary. In 5 months I have been compelled or forced to drink tarivid and have translated or transferred the daughter on Hip Pre for 2 weeks. The skin was cleared. Again having started to nurse, I have made to myself the small list of products which ate 2 weeks - the allergy was not. Then I have tried or tasted apple children's juice - the eruption has gone. In 2 days, on the 35 anniversary of the husband, I "was broke" - have eaten a russian salad, as a result an eruption at Lery on a back, a stomach or belly and a breast. When has passed or has taken place, I have added some more products in the ration - it's OK. Into 7 months has started to enter prikorm: the cabbage color, a potato soaked of 12 hours in water, a vegetable marrow, did or made mashed potatoes with addition of sunflower butter or oil; cottage cheese "Agusha", a sour-milk admixture -2, a porridge rice "Gerber". Tried to enter carrots, a porridge buckwheat, children's milk "Agu" (according to the pediatrist added in a porridge), a beef - is not has gone: at once in 3-5 days there was an eruption. Besides at us "geographical" tongue was generated. At once it or this have not understood, when for the first time have seen red maculae with white kajmoj in tongue, have thought, that has peeled or fleeced (Lera at that time gnawed round hand-rail krovatki). When up to me cunningly, what is it, has passed or has taken place about 2 months. Precisely when there was first maculae, has not written down, but I think, that that month when entered cottage cheese, a sour-milk admixture and a porridge rice (dermal and intestinal displays were not). Has thought, suddenly because of a potato; has excluded and like it became better, but it has appeared, maculae have simply moved on a root of tongue. The last 2 times of occurrence of an eruption, she settled down basically on brachiums and a neck. The child tore apart them. Bepapten, dropalen, a turn and then gel fenistil not especially helped or assisted. On my complaints, the pediatrist responded, that by 2 years all will pass or take place. And on fears, that can something not suffice the child (in fact my ration too is extremely poor) has told or said, that main not a variety, and freshness prepared. About raschesov has advised to give a brief week course ketatifen on ¼ in day (our weight of 10-11 kg). But to us it was obvious it or this a little.
From 04.07.03. I give on ¼ 2 times a day, there "has passed" or there "has taken place" tongue, an ecdysis, the majority of maculae have disappeared, but all the same sometimes scratches, especially if cries or capricious; and on mine the heat rash because of a heat has joined.
To instructions to Ketotifenum it is written about long application and in greater or big doses (on our weight on ½ two times a day)
- How much and how long it or him to accept?
- Whether It is possible to expand or dilate on its or his background a ration of the child (almost at one-year-old age my daughter except for a breast receives cottage cheese "AgU", mashed potatoes from cabbage color and a vegetable marrow with sunflower butter or oil, a porridge rice on a sour-milk admixture?
- Whether It is possible to define or determine that causes an allergy what or the analysis?
The general or common analysis of a blood normal, on a dysbacteriosis the pediatrist considers or counts to do or make the analysis is useless. On weight and body height the daughter is developed normally. While itself does not go, does not speak. We with the husband not allergiki.
- What you will advise? What to do or make with its or her and my delivery? How long to nurse? What could cause or call maculae in tongue? How it to reveal?
- Whether The allergy by such maculae without a dermal eruption Could be shown?
- Whether There Will be they after a cancelling of a medicine?
- Whether It is necessary to soak vegetables? If yes, how much?

I have got confused and is tired, help or assist. In advance thanks, Light.

Allergomed
20.10.2003, 01:37
Hello!
I shall try to respond under the order.
To instructions to Ketotifenum it is written about long application and in greater or big doses (on our weight on ½ two times a day)
- How much and how long it or him to accept?

It is necessary to tell or say, that if you have decided to accept Ketotifenum it is necessary to do or make it within 3 months, on ½ tablets once a day
But it is more expedient to apply zirtek 10 drops once a day.

- Whether it is possible to define or determine that causes an allergy what or the analysis?

It is possible. It is necessary to make the analysis of a blood on IgE specific to each product (which the doctor will appoint or nominate), method IFA (immunofermentrnyj the analysis). Those products which will appear allergenic to be given a daughter does not follow, those which will give the negative answer - it is necessary to add on 1 product in 5 days and to watch or keep up that there was no reaction. It is connected by that a positive take (allergichnost a product) - 100 %. If a product under the analysis not allergichen - all the same it is necessary to trace reaction at real feeding.

- Whether it is possible to expand or dilate on its or his background a ration of the child (almost at one-year-old age my daughter except for a breast receives cottage cheese "AgU", mashed potatoes from cabbage color and a vegetable marrow with sunflower butter or oil, a porridge rice on a sour-milk admixture?

To expand or dilate a ration it is possible, excepting that will be in results of analyses on IgE specific, on a background of reception of an antihistamine preparation (Ketotifenum, zirtek) and conducting an alimentary diary.

The general or common analysis of a blood normal, on a dysbacteriosis the pediatrist considers or counts to do or make the analysis is useless. On weight and body height the daughter is developed normally. While itself does not go, does not speak. We with the husband not allergiki.

The analysis on a dysbacteriosis is not useless. In particular, if there are disturbances of a chair: instability, diarrheas, constipations, their alternatings.

- What will you advise? What to do or make with its or her and my delivery? How long to nurse? What could cause or call maculae in tongue? How it to reveal?

You should adhere gipoallrgennoj to a diet. It is possible to apply mezim (mum) on 1 tab. During meal. Maculae in tongue most likely are connected with a disadvantage of vitamins of group B (B2 and B6) .grudju it is necessary to feed as it is possible more longly.

- Whether the allergy by such maculae without a dermal eruption could be shown?

Maculae can be display of disturbance of digestion and an absorption of nutrients.

- Whether there will be they after a cancelling of a medicine?

Depends on dermal reaction, quantity or amount of rashes.

- Whether it is necessary to soak vegetables? If yes, how much?

To soak vegetables it is necessary, for their clearing of preservatives and pesticides. Zamachivat for the night in the filtered, cleared water, in the morning from them to prepare. It is necessary to make also the analysis of a blood on specific IgE for check of reaction to meat and to start to add meat mashed potatoes for mastering vitamins necessary for your daughter.

Yours faithfully, pediatrist-allergist A.V.Kamayev.