PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on metal

Ljalja
09.06.2003, 16:54
Hello!
If I put on any metal things (hours, sergi, chains, rings) at me the itch and pryshchiki in these places starts to appear. Has noticed, that on gold and silver of such reactions is not present. Why such occurs or happens? And whether probably somehow from it or this to get rid?

air-online
14.06.2003, 10:24
Dear Ljalja,
By the description, at you an allergic contact dermatitis. More in detail about this illness or disease read on www.air-online.ru in section Instructions to patients .

Be not ill or sick
Doctor Petrovskij F.I.

Allergomed
08.10.2003, 00:33
Hello!
Absence of reaction of a skin on silver and gold speaks that, what is it more inert metals and practically do not cooperate with a skin. Metal things (ornaments, rings), not having this feature, causing this reaction.
The basic reference at allergic reactions is eliminatsija allergen. That is to not use subjects from not precious metals, to pay attention to metal buttons, rivets and to not contact to them a skin. It is the most simple and effective way.
To influence feature of your dermal reaction it is possible reception of antihistaminics (ONLY at purpose or appointment of the doctor-allergist), and also methods of systemic not medicamental influence (acupuncture, a homeopathy).
Yours faithfully, the -allergist
N.A.Pashchenko.