PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on animals

Sabinka
25.07.2003, 09:39
Hello!
At me an allergy on animals. It is shown in the form of a rhinitis, zalozhennosti bronchuses.
Prompt please, whether there are any ways of treatment of this trouble, prophylaxis, strengthening of immunity.
And also prompt, what it is necessary to make assays, except for a wool of animals (the dandruff, a saliva, can be something or something else?).
In advance many thanks.

Olga of M.
05.08.2003, 12:15
I recommend you to look on the Internet for the information on air cleaners which detain and destroy allergens, at least for the house it is an optimum variant. The main thing that the air cleaner did not give effect ozonatsii, it is harmful to asthmatics. On mine on a site 7ya.ru there is clause or article about pure or clean air, esteem!

Allergomed
08.10.2003, 00:13
Hello!
If at you positive reaction to a wool of animals additional researches to do or make it is not necessary.
Key rule of treatment of an allergy - eliminatsija allergen. That is absence of contact to animals. Naturally, completely it corrected not always probably to keep. Treatment of an allergy during the acute period includes systemic influence of antiallergic preparations, and also local preparations (a spray in a nose, an inhaler) if there are indications. In a phase of remission it is possible to influence it is system a complex of not medicamental methods. It is acupuncture, an osteopathy, a homeopathy. The given methods reduce a reactivity immunoj systems and help or assist to achieve proof remission, having got rid from undesirable signs. All methods and preparations are individually appointed or nominated the doctor-allergist.
Yours faithfully, the doctor the therapist-allergist
N.A.Pashchenko