PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on women?!

doctor
01.06.2003, 16:22
From recent time my friend has blisters or blebs on a member later some hours after the certificate or act. Then they burst leaving small ranki. We have handed over every possible analizy-both are healthy. The doctor has told or said that at it or him probably allergy on me! But unless such happens?!

air-online
07.06.2003, 20:23
Dear doctor,
There is an allergy on a semen. It is quite possible to assume, that there is an allergy and on allocation of a vagina. It is necessary to analyse all. Whether each time happens so. Whether there was it earlier with others, whether it has begun with the first experience with you, etc.

The person is arranged unusually reasonably. Reactions to allocation dr. The person meet extremely seldom. Besides allergic reaction to a semen, at some women the organism starts to develop or produce antibodies to spermatozoons which stick together them hvostikami and obezdvizhivajut (and as consequence or investigation, sterility or barrenness develops). But so happens seldom. The nature cannot admit or allow occurrence of the reactions interfering duplication.

Be not ill or sick
Doctor Petrovskij F.I.