PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on seafoods.

n00kie
28.05.2003, 22:45
Since a birth I had a terrible diathesis and in a consequence an allergy on many products. For last 15 years there was an allergy only on seafoods, and, for example, on an alive fish, the organism does not react in any way and as soon as there is a smell zharennoj or varyonnoj fishes, squids, shrimps - I start to choke, there are red maculae in the field of a neck and a chin. Some times was, that in general hardly it turned out to breathe. Shodiv to the doctor, have directed to hand over a heap of analyses, on them rezultatm have told or said, that at me all "well" and have registered to drink in such cases Suprastinum. Advise, that it is necessary to do or make first of all in emergency situations if at all it will be impossible to breathe. Now in drugstores has appeared much antiallergenyh agents which, on advertising, help or assist from all kinds of an allergy. What your opinion on this bill and whether it is necessary probyvat to apply them?

air-online
01.06.2003, 08:59
Dear/an n00kie
In emergency situations it is necessary: 1. To cause or call first aid; 2. To use an antihistamine preparation (an intramuscular injection independently) + one more preparation; 3. To calm down and wait for doctors. The choice of the second preparation depends on at what level there is a narrowing respiratory ways. If it is bronchuses use Ventolinum inhalationly if it is an edema of a larynx the adrenaline inektsionno or in the form of a spray.

Suprastinum - the old preparation, differing low activity and oppressing influence on the central nervous system. If you apply it or him in tablets, in those situations, when to you it is bad to change it or him it is not necessary, if its or his action enough and does not cause or cause in you unpleasant sensations. If you apply Suprastinum on a regular basis certainly it is necessary to replace it or him with a new preparation, for example klaritin (or cheaper analogue what it is a lot of), zirtek, erius, kestin.

NB!!! My answer only for the information purposes also cannot replace opinion of the doctor. If you had any questions, please, address to your allergist.

Be not ill or sick
Doctor Petrovskij F.I.