PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 6 years without the diagnosis

Liane
21.05.2003, 18:02
Hello.
6 years I treat "unknown" disease. 6 years ago I have addressed to dermatologists with a rash on scapulas (thinking what is it deprive) but as to me have informed what is it from poor-quality water and have written out series of preparations. Through short time of a rash again vozobnavilis. I have addressed to alergologam but what alergenov they have not found, however have again written out tablets.
All this I treat already long time, after treatment of a rash vanish, and then again act.
It is accompanied by a strong itch and a dyscomfort, moreover it amazes all new sites of a skin (has already passed to all back and a neck). Externally very similar on a urticaria.
Whether there is an opportunity to recover from it or this?
What it is necessary to make and to what doctor to address?
Not I can believe that all life is necessary will to accept tablets, that though for a while to suspend. To me 23 years.

air-online
24.05.2003, 21:21
Dear Liane,

All this I treat already long time, after treatment of a rash vanish, and then again act. It is greater or big success. For example, at some allergic diseases very much often it is possible only some or a little;a little bit to muffle signs. That treatment helps or assists you, speaks that your doctor, most likely, has correctly diagnosed you and has correctly chosen treatment.

Whether there is an opportunity to recover from it or this? It is complex or difficult to me to answer this question - I in fact do not know, about what there is a speech (6 years without the diagnosis)

Not I can believe that all life is necessary will to accept tablets Happens and so. Many tablets, for example antihistamine preparations of last generation, were specially developed in view of an opportunity of their long application. It is not necessary to be afraid of medicines and it is necessary to trust the doctor more. In arms or hand of the doctor of a tablet are medicines, instead of a poison or venom.

Be not ill or sick
Doctor Petrovskij F.I.