PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bronchial asthma at the child

Raisa
19.05.2003, 19:17
Hello, the doctor! To my son of 10 years. In five years to him have diagnosed a bronchial asthma, atopicheskaja, average gravity. In this occasion we every year passed or took place preventive treatment by Intalum and Ketotifenum. The basic allergen had been revealed any aldehyde containing in emissions of a petrofactory (Perm). When the status began to worsen - we have moved to Belgorod (2, 5 back). Here to us have established or installed the easy or light;mild form. For last year it or he had only one attack of a dyspnea, and that when he has a little caught a cold. Tell or say please, whether preventive treatment is necessary for him now or it is already possible to manage it or him? Whether the diagnosis a bronchial asthma absolutely Is removed or taken out or he all life should be afraid of occurrence of an exacerbation? In advance thanks for the answer.

air-online
19.05.2003, 20:18
Dear Raisa,
For last year it or he had only one attack of a dyspnea, and that when he has a little caught a cold. Tell or say please, whether preventive treatment is necessary for him now or it is already possible to manage it or him? At such frequency of signs, preventive treatment is not required. Many children (up to 50 %) develop an asthma, but to predict or forecast in advance it not probably. I.e. without treatment at each second child the asthma will pass or take place during puberty or even earlier. If the kid has accompanying allergic diseases (atopichesky a dermatitis, an allergic rhinitis), or positive dermal allergoproby with aeroallergens or one of parents has an asthma probability of that the asthma will pass or take place less. You can find answers to some general or common questions on a children's asthma on www.air-online.ru in instructions to patients.
Be not ill or sick
Doctor Petrovskij F.I.