PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bronchial asthma

Anin
30.04.2003, 15:19
Good afternoon,
Whether can diprospana cause or call long reception voznikovenie tumours in lungs? Long reception diprospana - 7 years at the patient with an allergic bronchial asthma. After operation the tumour has come to light good-quality, but a rare or an infrequent kind. The preliminary diagnosis was a cancer.

Very much I ask to respond,
Yours faithfully, And.

air-online
19.05.2003, 19:46
Dear Anin,
There are no proofs of interrelation of application (including and long) preparations of this class (including diprospan) with development of tumours. Cleanly theoretically it is possible to assume, that corticosteroids, possessing immunosupressivnym effect, can reduce not only anti-infectious, but also antitumoral immunity (as do or make many dr. The preparations possessing immunosupressivnym effect), however practically any similar effects it has not been described, though experience of application of corticosteroids is huge and well systematized.
It is interesting to me, and why so it is long, and why this preparation? If it is a question of a serious bronchial asthma, I very much would like to ask you or your friend about whom you ask a question to fill the questionnaire on www.air-online.ru
Be not ill or sick,
Doctor Petrovskij F.I.