PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. At the child (2 years) atopichesky a dermatitis, very strong itch what agents (...
  2. Whether it is possible to cure an arthrosis of a knee joint? Thanks....
  3. The dear doctor, whether it is possible to cure a thrush homeopathic preparations?...
  4. Soon I am going to to a homeopathist with set of problems, one of which - it is strong...
  5. chetyrehletnimj the child is treated at a homeopathist in occasion of W. A pyelonephritis and ots...
  6. Whether at pregnancy it is possible to accept in current of month vitamin E two times in d...
  7. The dear doctor! Today in the Komsomol truth Clause or Article about homeopathic l...
  8. Hello! To me of 20 years. At me different pupils: the right pupil is more, than l...
  9. At me a cyst. Whether there are any preparations resorptional this education...
  10. Chto vi bi posovetovali 3 letnemu rebenky kotoriy nervniy, ploxo spit, pros...
  11. U rebjenka 1.2 goda nachalsja nasmork, nochju tjazhelo spit, trudno dishat...
  12. The dear doctor! To me put SPKJA, but it is yet exact. I drink hormones already carried...
  13. She is the man of 47 years. There were first attacks about 7 years ago. For this time was...
  14. Ouvajaemii Doctor! Skaite pokaluista, kakie gomeopaticheskie sredsva Vi..
  15. Hello! In section "neurologist" have advised to address to you! podska...
  16. Hello, the doctor! In connection with weakening of immunity (frequent colds, ge...
  17. Hello, the doctor! What your attitude or relation to a preparation " Tonzilgon N ". Ours...
  18. Tell or Say please, whether there are the homeopathic preparations helping or assisting kak-those at...
  19. Doctor Dvorjanchikov! Very much I ask you to help or assist. To me 24 years. Anything serious for...
  20. That you can advise to accept to 64 years or summer man from adjournment of salts...
  21. Advise, p-that of the good urologist - a homeopathist in your center. Thanks....
  22. Good afternoon, the Doctor! At me problema-a chronic candidiasis. Was at ginekolo...
  23. Hello! Me the question interests: whether it is necessary to believe in action gomeopatiche...
  24. The doctor, whether tell or say, please, it is possible to treat effectively a prostatitis gomeopati...
  25. Hello Vladimir, is Natasha from Moscow, at me the son of 10 months from a BP and...
  26. Hello! Whether prompt it is possible gomeopaticheski to treat diffusive or diffuse polyposes...
  27. Vrach-a homeopathist has appointed or nominated following medicines: 6, NUKS 6, 6, IT IS SCARLET...
  28. The doctor, I wait for your report about chudo-a preparation....................
  29. Prompt, what will lower a BP? To me 21 year pressure today 170 on 110 pulse 160...
  30. Prompt please an agent from a migraine, excruciate headaches, especially p...
  31. To the child 2 years - has gone since August in sadik and has begun - week we go, 3 more...
  32. The dear Doctor! My daughter (3, 5) already second time more an angina and often p...
  33. The dear doctor, hello. Whether It is possible izbvitsja from a gastritis gomeopatiches...
  34. Hello. Do not prompt what doses and how much once a day it is possible prinim...
  35. Prompt please, I bezprichinno am jealous the husband, I understand all nonsense dann...
  36. Hello! Vladimir Vladimirovich, has sent you the letter on panatseju-wanted...
  37. Zdrastvujte DOCK. Prompt please, whether the homeopathy vylichit migren can...
  38. Hello! Whether there is any technique of treatment widespread...
  39. To me 45. I am treated for a mastopathy of 5 years the Doctor in medical diagnostic center...
  40. Whether tell or say, please, there are homeopathic preparations for rising...
  41. Hello, Mark Samuilovich. Prompt please, that it is possible to accept in...
  42. The doctor! As you concern to such preparation as REMENS.. Stoko all about...
  43. It would be desirable to know your opinion on method Follja or about vegetativno-rezonanskom...
  44. Please, advise something for rising a sexual inclination at zhenshchi...
  45. Whether Sushchestvet a technique of treatment of Illness or Disease of Bekhterev homeopathic agents...
  46. Prompt, whether it is possible to get rid of sites on a thyroid gland by means of gom...
  47. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to cure a psoriasis or an asthma by means of go...
  48. The doctor, hello!! Read clause or article on a homeopathy, there was that eats...
  49. At me very low pressure and as consequence or investigation of a giddiness and small tosh...
  50. Hello! Whether can relieve homeopathic preparations from unpleasant for...