PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89

1. About immunity and " as it or him to raise or increase ". Dear doctors! In you causes sil...
  2. Than to treat litseplechelopatochnuju a myopathy?...
  3. Hello! Has read through the previous letter and has decided to write: at me similar...
  4. At vazhaemyj and dear or expensive Vladimir Vladimirovich, I congratulate you happy New Year!!...
  5. The doctor, tell or say, please, as often it is necessary to give arsenikum album 200, the EC...
  6. Hello the doctor! Whether it is possible to cure erosion with what nibud agents without...
  7. More weeks ago I have asked a question in occasion of homeopathic preparations for...
  8. After "curing" small dyrochek (composit seals, probably badly post...
  9. tsitoparazitarnye infections is that such?...
  10. Whether the homeopathy in case of with ascarides ("suffering" 14 years) can help or assist. Sp...
  11. Zravstvujte! I very much experience for the son. To the boy of 14 years. It or him often m...
  12. Good afternoon! Prompt, please: I 6, 5 years is inclined to an allergy...
  13. Hello. I pochemu-that think, that the majority of homeopathists against privivo...
  14. Hello! To the child 4 years. Very active, more than it is necessary... And absolju...
  15. Ljambli all taki parasites and in due course can arise their consequences sushche...
  16. The dear doctor! I accept MASTODINON 2 times a day and antitumoral t...
  17. Hello! Recently has heard about the collecting (a camomile, zveroboj, birch kidneys...
  18. Tell, please, what preparations it is possible or it is necessary to accept for oble...
  19. Alexander Pavlovich! Instead of giggling, you offer realn is better...
  20. Have advised to address to you the doctor! At me have defined or determined dvustoronee vospal...
  21. Prompt gom. An agent at a pyelonephritis of kidneys or at illnesses or diseases of kidneys. Or...
  22. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to accept "Bronhostat" with a view of prophylaxis in...
  23. Hello the doctor. We wrote to you in occasion of that that my father strongly pyot...
  24. Dvorjanchikovu Century of Thanks for the answer about a dysbacteriosis, has already entered the name on reception...
  25. Dear doctors, prompt how to struggle, please, with vegeto-sosudisto...
  26. Hello the doctor. Recently at me the left breast was ill. Has gone to mammologu...
  27. Hello, the doctor! It again I. With a scarlatina my mum Now was ill, for...
  28. The doctor, recently has learned or has found out about bioadditives of corporation Tjanshi. Indications rather on...
  29. At me vegoto-a vascular dystonia. There are attacks as diencephalic...
  30. Hello. Whether there can be solderings for 2 3 days? If is not present, what sr...
  31. ADVISE, PLEASE, AS IT IS POSSIBLE TO STOP VERY EARLY SEDENIE HAIR??...
  32. Dear doktor Zak Moemu synu 21. Ego diagnoz (kak resultat vnutriutrobnoy hy...
  33. Vladimir, hello! It again mum 6 years or summer girls with tussis. To sozhale...
  34. Was ill with a flu, have advised beladonnu - does not help or assist, prompt than sni...
  35. What homeopathic preparations it would be possible to use a field for weight reduction...
  36. Tell or Say: whether the homeopathy can help or assist with struggle against excess weight? I thank for about...
  37. Tell or Say, whether it is possible and, the main thing, whether it is necessary to be engaged in homeopathic treatment...
  38. Knowing you from Tolyatti, I can tell or say, that all this full delirium and blevotin...
  39. Hello. Advise, please, what homeopathic preparations mozhn...
  40. Hello, the doctor. At the little son (8 years) the smear from fauces has shown presence gribk...
  41. Hello! To the son of 5 years. A chronic adenoiditis, chronic tonzilit. Bron...
  42. Misters! Advice or council on purchase of the diagnostic equipment on Follju is necessary and...
  43. Good afternoon, the doctor! To me - 23 years. Beremennostej was not. Write, to a sting...
  44. The dear doctor! As well as than it is possible to lift the zero immune status an organism...
  45. Whether tell or say, please, the homeopathy can To help or assist at functional presulfurs...
  46. To me of 25 years, 5 days ago has felt a sharp pain in the field of a stomach or belly. Has fallen in...
  47. What to do or make, if at the child a constipation?
  48. Breast
  49. Fito perrapija GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT
  50. GPS for treatment of a pollinosis