PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89

1. At reception of preparation Remens (at a climacterium), in the first weeks it was felt at...
  2. Hello! At my mum ends of fingers of arms or hand grow dumb. She cannot sp at all...
  3. Whether you make treatment by a homeopathy for a keratoconus (illness or disease of an eye)? With at...
  4. Evgenie Nikolaevich! I have not found your post address. Has cluck on yours f...
  5. Thanks my doctor. Has cured homeopathic preparations at the child disbak...
  6. Dear Vladimir! Again about 6 years or summer girl with tussis. Has sent you the letter...
  7. Uv. The doctor! Prompt. At me the child zabolel-a virus, high temperat...
  8. Hello! Now there is a huge quantity or amount popular l...
  9. Good afternoon. Prompt podalujsta the center of treatment of an allergy gomeapaticheskimi...
  10. Zdrastvujte, what homeopathic agents can be advised at nedostat...
  11. Greetings! At me 27 weeks of pregnancy. Has caught a cold. Temperatures are not present. Kashel...
  12. And what what method Follja?...
  13. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on in...
  14. Dear doctor, you recently recommended for my son (1, 5 years, bad...
  15. Hello. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible mastopotiju, as nodal for...
  16. That it is necessary to accept urgently, except for Arniki, (polopalis vessels in the right eye...
  17. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich! Today would wake up from strong at night...
  18. ALL. At least, up to the extremity or end of month I cannot appear at a forum (I shall be in...
  19. Whether tell or say please there are homeopathic preparations applied at revmat...
  20. Whether Raspologaet a homeopathy the agents, capable to improve a status bolnog...
  21. Dear Doctor Dvorjanchikov! Hello! As well as promised I send you with...
  22. The dear doctor! How much or As far as years back I had an eczema. Recently she pojav...
  23. Hello! At my Mum, on a summer residence, from the beginning has risen t up to 38. Thought cht...
  24. Whether it is possible to cure a fish-skin disease homeopathic agents?...
  25. Hello! My daughter of 8 years. From early age suffers laryngitises with...
  26. Hello, advise an antidote for Arsenikum Album 6! Some days pr...
  27. Hello! I smoked 14 years. Now I do not smoke 3 weeks. Instead of to smoke now...
  28. Whether the truth that preparations of mint cannot be accepted with homeopathic to medicines...
  29. Tell or Say. Please, whether it is possible to get rid by means of a homeopathy from are capillary...
  30. Hello, whether tell or say, please, it is possible to get rid by means of a homeopathy...
  31. To paranoiacs on konfu "psychiatrist"! The Homeopathist already here will not help or assist. Do not stir or prevent the slave...
  32. Good afternoon, Mark Samuilovich! I wrote to you on imejlu (you spoke, that so...
  33. At me now a chronic inflammation of appendages and I am afraid, that constants os...
  34. Zdrastvujte, tell or say please as it is possible to cure warts. To me them already pr...
  35. To me of 30 years before a menses for 2 3 days delicacy, bad mood, pains...
  36. D-r, prompt. And prokomentirujte it is justified and whether it is effective naznacheni...
  37. Hello. Prompt, please, a preparation similar on action lek...
  38. Hello! Very much greater or big problems at the girl of 14 years: grows stout practically...
  39. Hello, the doctor! We live in Kazakhstan (at syna-klebsiely have found), dokt...
  40. Hello the doctor! On the Internet has read through about a homeopathic agent dl...
  41. To the child of 8 years, adenoides of 2 degrees, an allergy. At three-year age adenoides...
  42. Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, You often write that is undesirable...
  43. Good afternoon, prompt please what preparations against worms it is possible at...
  44. The doctor, hello. Why you do not respond to letters?...
  45. Hello, whether it is possible to cure a homeopathy a hepatitis With?...
  46. Hello What homeopathic agents will help or assist with improvement of memory has rescueed or saved...
  47. Hello, my husband 3 years ago has transferred or carried a hepatitis With (on a vein of doctors). Mozhn...
  48. Hello. About 3 months ago at me hair have sharply started to drop out at raschesy...
  49. Hello. Prompt, please, what grass to accept to adjust...
  50. Hello, whether tell or say, please, it is possible to treat a homeopathy vegetative...