PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. And here it is interesting on how much a homeopathist should be the psychologist?:))...
  2. At me 3 months ago have removed a cholic bubble. 2 months I sat on a diet. And with...
  3. Doctor Dvorjanchikov, tell or say pozhalujchta, whether the paradontosis about the help cures...
  4. Zdravstvuite. At me such question. What to do or make, if often merznut anticnemions, and...
  5. Hello. Through how much appears oshchutimoe medical action gomeopati...
  6. Good afternoon! At me the uneasy question, is necessary advice or council. By the 24 years absolutely...
  7. Whether tell or say, please, the homeopathy can It is essential to adjust zhel.-....
  8. HELP or ASSIST At CHILD ATOPICHESKY the DERMATITIS! Where only were not treated, always vre...
  9. Hello! To my child of 5 years. At it or him adenoides - to opinion of one doctors...
  10. Hello, the dear Doctor! Some years periodically arose bo...
  11. The dear doctor, hello! That Iy can tell or say about preparation VLAIRIN...
  12. Hello the doctor! Tell or say I has started to follow to a daughter a policy specific it or him...
  13. Hello, the doctor! As it is possible to recover from a cancer homeopathic agents...
  14. Hello! At my girlfriend an asthma + an allergy and hormonal disturbances. ZHive...
  15. Whether really by means of a homeopathy to cure a long-term eczema of brushes of arms or hand? Der...
  16. The dear doctor! Help or assist, please! The Girl, 6 years, normal teloslo...
  17. Whether there are any homeopathic preparations from gallstones? At mine to the grandfather...
  18. Hello, podskazhitepozhalujsta, whether it is possible to cure a chronic genyantritis...
  19. You speak a focal baldness is treated. In that case, where will better turn...
  20. The diagnosis - an arthrosis. Boljatkoleni. The doctor advised navigation and npvs...
  21. Dear Doctors! At me VITILIGO. I ask to inform where to address with it or this...
  22. Many thanks for the answer. You have very much encouraged me (very much I do not want even nachi...
  23. Advise, pozhalusta, what homeopathic preparations can be accepted vzr...
  24. zravstvujte the dear doctor. Whether really to cure polikistozno changed I...
  25. zdravstvujte. moja doch (3.5 goda, hodim v sadik god) chasto bolejet prostud...
  26. The doctor, at my daughter very much often pershit in a throat, thus changes a voice...
  27. In one directory on a homeopathy has read through, that is complex gomeop....
  28. Dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! The Homeopathy is capable to cure, unlike and...
  29. Hello the doctor! Offer as panacea, Treatment biologically active...
  30. Whether can help or assist "rusbrikar" at arthritises? Whether there can be exacerbations...
  31. Tell or Say, the doctor, whether probably to cure disease of kidneys only gomeopatiches...
  32. Whether it is possible and how to cure adenoides 3 items a homeopathy?...
  33. Hello. Atopichesky a dermatitis at the child since 2 months (now 6 mes), skins...
  34. Hello, dear Vladimir! Today week as we are treated rekomendov...
  35. The dear doctor! I treated an allergy at a homeopathist and the majority of attributes ush...
  36. To the girl 3, 5 months, weight of 5100 kg, the diagnosis a dysplasia t joints, nucleoluses of m...
  37. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to cure an allergy on a wool of animals by means of...
  38. Tell or Say how to clean please ushki to the child 3, 5 years. Kr...
  39. Whether tell or say please there can be a dependence at long reception go...
  40. The dear doctor! Respond, please, to such question: how much or as far as effektiv...
  41. At me 3 days cold (a flu on visible) temperatures already are not present. The day before yesterday I...
  42. Vladimir, whether prompt, please, it is possible to combine homeopathic treatment...
  43. Hello. Do not prompt antogonist for Ledum which accepted from the tick or mite...
  44. The doctor! Tell or say please, to me have recommended a homeopathist, and I wanted zapis...
  45. Zdrastvujte, Vladimir! It would be desirable to consult to you - to an occasion of treatment...
  46. Dear Sergey! Thanks you for the answer (the beginning of correspondence 21.12.01 on in...
  47. Hello the doctor Prompt please than it is possible though a few or a little;little bit to lift and...
  48. The dear doctor.! Prompt, please, what exist homeopathic...
  49. Slishala chto mioma malenkih razmerov lechitsya s pomoschyu gomeopatichesk...
  50. Hello. In August at me begins polinoz: a rhinitis, pershenie in throats...