PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Tell or Say, whether it is necessary to treat caries and to put seals during a menses? In fact...
  2. Prompt what to give the child at a bronchitis. THAT COUGHS With the SPUTUM THAT WITHOUT...
  3. Hello. Prompt, if it is possible or probable, what preparation to me to accept....
  4. Dear homeopathist! Whether prompt probably homeopathic treatment at malchi...
  5. Tell or Say please, whether the thrush is treated by homeopathic agents? Rescue or save...
  6. The dear doctor, four weeks ago I have accepted Ignatsiju 200, 5 grains, odes...
  7. Good afternoon! The doctor has appointed or nominated Kelp (the Brown alga) Kelp, Ejt-Eight (" vosme...
  8. Prompt pozhalujsta-how to accept "Pulsatillu" at a sinusitis (how much ra...
  9. I search for doctors of different specialities for cooperation. Participation in the program "...
  10. Hello! To me vrach-the homeopathist has registered Medicine " Barite sulfur 6 ". But...
  11. Hello! Whether it is possible to cure by means of a homeopathy keloid cicatrixes in gru...
  12. To me of 47 years, never accepted any vitamins, I understand that is necessary...
  13. The doctor, whether probably to tire out or drive genital herpes using a homeopathy, what...
  14. The doctor, prompt please, whether there are homeopathic preparations, on...
  15. Hello. Half a year we can not already deduce or remove mum (54 years) from depressive...
  16. Prompt please, whether exist any Homeopathic agents about...
  17. Good afternoon! At my daughter (3, 5) the diagnosis a diabetes mellitis of 1 type (insulinz...
  18. Advise a medicine at acute pains in kolenjah....
  19. Hello! Advise please to the child 4 years tussis excruciates, when lo...
  20. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich!!! Inform, please, the koor...
  21. Hello, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, mozhno-to treat a pancreatitis gom...
  22. Prompt agents for treatment of a psoriasis....
  23. The dear doctor! My mum one year ago had an insult. Heard about good leka...
  24. Dear, Vladimir Dvorjanchikov. At my child, often a red throat also it is white...
  25. To me have diagnosed: varices in nach. Stages, appear through veins under kolenjam...
  26. From friends heard about a root sinihi (odolej-a grass) which is stronger a shaft...
  27. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Thanks for the detailed answer rather di...
  28. The dear doctor! After the several strong stresses which have been gone through in the past g...
  29. Prompt, whether the ureaplasma is curable disease?...
  30. About 1 year I accept homeopathic drops iov-venum result neznach...
  31. Good evening, Vladimir! It is possible for me to ask once again about unfortunate throats...
  32. Hello, whether it is treated (and whether cures) mikoplazmos gomeopaticheski and to...
  33. The child (1, 5 years) eats sand. Have told or said, what is it can be display nedo...
  34. Kind time of day! Advise a complex of vitamins or alimentary additives for...
  35. Heard, that homeopathic agents are applied to putting off or taking out of inflow at to...
  36. Hello! To me of 25 years. Three years the cold allergy on an arm or a hand disturbs...
  37. The dear doctor, I accept many signs Arg. nitr. First of all the loony...
  38. Hello, the Doctor! Tell or say., whether it is possible to treat a chronic cystitis with p...
  39. Recommend, please, homeopathic agents at sterility or barrenness. On lichn...
  40. Whether it is possible to apply sabelnik at an arthritis or you will advise that that another?...
  41. What would you recommend the pregnant woman with the diagnosis nejrotsirkuljarnaja a dystonia?...
  42. Whether it is possible to grow thin by means of a homeopathy?...
  43. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to remove or reduce by means of a homeopathy to...
  44. Hello! Tell or say, whether it is possible to treat a homeopathy an alcoholism?...
  45. Help or Assist to understand please! At the child a bad Mantoux test. In protivo...
  46. Hello the doctor. To my daughter 3 years. At us a problem. Has begun tussis. Vs...
  47. The doctor, tell or say please why polyps in a cholic bubble, that are formed about...
  48. Are dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! I wrote 25.01.04. About the problem. Tell or say...
  49. Good afternoon! Tell or Say please, what homeopathic preparations it is possible at...
  50. Whether tell or say, please, happens such, that on any person gomeopatich...