PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Advise, please, to me 23. as it is possible to cure a catarral gastritis and...
  2. Diagnostics on method Folja is how much truthful?...
  3. Please, the doctor, prompt where to find this instruction, I can not find....
  4. Your consultation is necessary. I was hurted or was ill;was sick a little with a throat (but during 3 not...
  5. From your consultations, Dvorjanchikov, than my daughter became even worse, it was necessary about...
  6. What homeopathic agents it is possible to cure Neurodermite? Whether it is possible pr...
  7. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to address to a homeopathist with diagno...
  8. OOOchen it is necessary ANDROSTENOL (or other attractants). Tell or say, please, gd...
  9. Hello! I already asked about preparation Thuja 6, but and have not understood, on...
  10. Question to doctor Trofimovu as often you should treat endometroidnye ki...
  11. The dear Doctor! I accept statin for dropping a level of a cholesterin of a blood....
  12. I am am excruciated constantly with morning diarrheas and an abdominal distention. Analyses of anything sushche...
  13. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to cure cystic changes of an ovary and hronich...
  14. Whether can help or assist mercurius corrosivus 12 from a hyperhidrosis? If - yes, where...
  15. The dear doctor! That you will recommend at purulent discharges (in the mornings) from...
  16. Whether it is possible to cure homeopathy VSD and a neurosis?...
  17. At the child 2, 5 years a stomatitis. What treatment should be undertaken? Three days de...
  18. Whether it is possible to cure a polyp of a forward wall of a uterus without surgical vmeshatels...
  19. The dear doctor! To me 43 g, at me a pseudorheumatism. Whether it is possible it or him cure...
  20. Hello, the dear Doctor! Was on reception at vracha-a homeopathist in occasion of...
  21. Whether tell or say please it is possible to adjust a hormonal background not hormonal...
  22. Hello the Doctor. To the child of 11 years. On centuries or blepharons of eyes a pyesis. Obsledovani...
  23. Be well! In " the Healthy way of life (ZOZH), read advice or council about application from...
  24. Hello! At me a problem with a dream: here already half a year as I cannot will fall asleep...
  25. My God, how much emotions! I here do not consider or count myself a blind sheep, and consequently predpochit...
  26. Zdravsvujte, the doctor. To me 26 years, after sorts or labors began to rise strongly davle...
  27. Hello! The man of 38 years of the complaint to a giddiness arising at dvizh...
  28. The dear Doctor, I wrote to you below. Really, terms has used sluch...
  29. The dear doctor! Tell or say., whether there is a sense to address to doctors of yours p...
  30. Has bought or purchased in a drugstore tea in bags, the Polish manufacture, made or produced for...
  31. Doctors! What your opinion on an opportunity of improvement by means of having tempered...
  32. How to get rid of a thrush? What grasses are necessary?...
  33. By means of what homeopathic preparations it is possible to restore functions nadpo...
  34. To my daughter 1, 5, have started the first week to go in sadik. What to do or make for profil...
  35. Tell, please, about preparation Aubaukalk? The Doctor has written out 1 and ?2 8 m...
  36. Advise please, that is possible poprinimat from pressure.. At me above...
  37. Tell about application of preparations Kokkuljusa, the Cactus, Atsiduma fosforikuma...
  38. Hello! At the child (6 years, hair fair-haired, a skin light, high, telosl...
  39. Doktor mozno-li letsit alergiju gomeopatitseskimi sredstvami rebjonku 14 l...
  40. I will not be some days at a forum (it is necessary koe-where to go). Ubeditel...
  41. DObry evening! Tell or say please! At me such problem. To me of 17 years.. I zn...
  42. Has some times come across in the literature opportunities of purpose or appointment of silicon (si...
  43. Tell or Say please - where it is possible to pass or take place akupunkturnoe inspection? Business in t...
  44. At my daughter obstructive process in lungs as consequence or investigation of it or this is an asthma....
  45. Tell or Say, please, that such " treatment on method Folja " where it is possible in Moscow...
  46. Tell or Say pozh-that that you think of preparation GINDZHALELING? I Ask t. To. pr...
  47. My child (6 years) is observed at a homeopathist in occasion of hr. A tonsillitis, we drink...
  48. Uv. Vladimir! Would like you to ask to not litter conference STERILITY or BARRENNESS rekl...
  49. Hello, Vladimir. I asked to you a question in occasion of treatment of papillomas p...
  50. Serebryakov Sergey, at me VSD just in the form of acute crisises. Well and itself on se...