PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Hello, the doctor! Here already during several years at me very much si...
  2. Prompt, whether there are still any preparations similar kanefronu?...
  3. Hello! Advise something from a homeopathy for improvement of memory, in...
  4. Whether the truth, that the clamidiosis can be cured homeopathic agents. Could not...
  5. Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: now to me of 26 years, since 16 years on...
  6. The doctor, in a subject from 6 I of July asked a question about a cat, at which endometritis...
  7. Tell or Say please, whether simultaneous reception Agikus and immunomoduljato is possible or probable...
  8. Good afternoon! Whether there Is an opportunity to cure a genyantritis? And how? Thanks....
  9. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to give one-year-old child Aflubin at pojav...
  10. The dear doctor! Tell or say please, whether probably homeopathic treatment r...
  11. Hello! For treatment hr. A tonsillitis (samastojatelno), has got nemetsk...
  12. It is possible to specify, Cadmium sulfuricum 6, Cannabis indica 6 (12, 30), Thuja 6 (1...
  13. Hello! At me neurologic syndrome Barre-Leu. Now to me predla...
  14. To me 34 years. After operation on excision of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis and afterbirths...
  15. Eug, I in Moscow with brief visit (I leave tomorrow in 16). As always, ostav...
  16. ANALYSES. The information on where and how to make in Moscow any analyses of a blood...
  17. As the homeopathy treats a syndrome razdr. An intestine (spastic strictures, a meteorism) and disbakt...
  18. Vladimir, good afternoon once again. Has sent you the letter with the list dopolniteln...
  19. Whether it is possible to type or collect weight by means of homeopathic agents? To me of 27 years, body height 17...
  20. With kidneys and we have learned or have found out from my sister of a problem from the newspaper that it is possible to accept...
  21. Hello! Has addressed to vrachu-to a homeopathist with the diagnosis " a dysbacteriosis kishech...
  22. Hello, tell or say please, and the homeopathy treats a mycoplasma?...
  23. 2 weeks me the numbness on the internal party or side disturbs stops. What is it m...
  24. Dear doctor Zak! To what address to send you the report with the description p...
  25. Dear g-n Dvorjanchikov. Thanks for your answer to my question about vozmozhnost...
  26. Kind time of day! At me the hair, what vitamins and preparations you climb with...
  27. Hello the doctor! Yesterday did or made to son UZDG, it is shown intracranial davle...
  28. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say please, whether it is possible to cure adenoides 3 j with...
  29. Has bought or purchased Sulfur 6, in plasmasovoj to a test tube, have told or said what is it 6 delution. Sejch...
  30. Hello It was surveyed on Follju in Ekaterinburg in particular have found out...
  31. Spasibo za otvet. Moemu suprugu (38leet) dermatologi skazali chto prishi (acn...
  32. Hello! Prompt, whether can cause homeopathic preparations aller...
  33. Hello Mark Samuilovich! I write about May zadyshku. Has appeared 2 nazat...
  34. Hello. Prompt, whether it is possible to appoint or nominate in absentia treatment to the child 6 ti l...
  35. The dear doctor, to my son 2 years of 9 months, he goes to a day nursery. As...
  36. Hello, prompt please, what properties at a grass in people " cyanosises...
  37. Whether knows somebody about curative properties hellebores Caucasian? What sushche...
  38. Forgive or Excuse, that I repeat, but on your site has not found a forum! A life we do not bear or we take out...
  39. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible for the child of two years to give a drop "...
  40. Several years ago (can six), on the right palm I had a ganglion...
  41. Whether prompt it is possible to cure homeopathic agents folikuljarnuju a cyst...
  42. Hello! Me interests, what action on Organism render dubil...
  43. I ask you to give advice or council at the developed situation: to the child 3, 5 years. The diagnosis:...
  44. Hello! Whether it is possible by means of a homeopathy will get rid of superfluous hair? To e...
  45. To me of 46 years. Whether there are Homeopathic preparations which could priostanov...
  46. Hello! At me serious enough case of disease chronic it is simple...
  47. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to cure erosion by means of a homeopathy? And what...
  48. At the child of 6 months atopichesky a dermatitis. The homeopathist has appointed or nominated kalkareja karbo...
  49. Well Dvorjanchikov, well pliz, well in fact should know, that on a penis there are glands, p...
  50. Good afternoon! Tell or say, pliz, whether such classical homeopathist - is known to you..