PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. The dear doctor, prompt, please, what homeopathic a preparation...
  2. Dear d-r! To My husband 32 years and he has addressed To a homeopathist in occasion of about...
  3. Hello. At me a question in occasion of storage of homeopathic agents. To me...
  4. Whether and it is possible gde-nibud to get Informatsionno-field preparations? Searched...
  5. Vrach-the homeopathist has put a mercurial poisoning of an organism. Whether it is possible to cure and to...
  6. Whether probably homeopathic preparations will get rid from papilomavirusnoj infe...
  7. There are following results of analyses Herpes IgG - are found out IgM-obnaruzhe...
  8. Share please the information on the most effective preparations at about...
  9. Good afternoon! The pericarditis mixed etimologi is diagnosed me one year ago...
  10. Good afternoon! Acne rosacea 5 years without long remissions. Treated roakku...
  11. 16 week of pregnancy. At last visiting wives. Consultations an increase...
  12. The tightened or delayed depression (4 yj year so it has turned out, longly understood - diag...
  13. Prompt, whether it is possible to get rid by means of homeopathic agents from polipo...
  14. Whether can Merkurius Solubilis cause or call change of arterial pressure and a nose...
  15. The dear doctor! It would be desirable to know your opinion about parasitogenic and fungic or fungal...
  16. Hello, the doctor! I wrote to you about often ill or sick son (1 10 mes). You on...
  17. Than to treat excess weight?...
  18. Often when I worry, me starts to shake. Arms or hand of a leg or foot a body shiver. In what...
  19. Have tortured morning diarrheas. In the afternoon normally. That can advise. Novosibi...
  20. Whether the dear doctor it is possible to treat disturbance mentrualnogo a cycle by means of go...
  21. Thanks for the answer in occasion of a preparation "OTSILLOKOKTSINUM". Prompt, pozhalujs...
  22. Has read through, that gelzemium helps or assists at the excitement connected with examinations, pu...
  23. The dear doctor, what your attitude or relation to use Follja in a homeopathy...
  24. Dear doctor Dvorjanchikov, tell or say please, in one of the answers...
  25. Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, Respond me. On my mail. At sozhale...
  26. Whether it is possible to cure a ureaplasmosis homeopathic agents and whether are dangerous he...
  27. Isterichnost, the weak mentality, is a display any miazma or geneti...
  28. Whether respond, please, Can vrach-eliminate or erase;remove the homeopathists (to cure) posledst...
  29. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to go at presence of a ureaplasmosis to a sun deck?...
  30. The doctor, I already told to you about the big problem: more than 3 years or summer...
  31. Vladimir Vladimirovich! I sent you the letter - you did not receive it or him, and that...
  32. Hello! Whether prompt, please, there are homeopathic medicines, on...
  33. Tell or Say that it is possible to have a drink at VSD (asteno-nevrotich. Status) with raised or increased...
  34. Hello! We, I and the husband, very much want the second child, but we are afraid, that W...
  35. The doctor, me disturbs dry tussis 2 months, accepted the thoracal collecting-...
  36. Is in homeopathy of an agent which are capable to deduce or remove from an organism radionuk...
  37. Whether probably homeopathic treatment of a fetal fetus? (on US put "...
  38. I shall add to diagnoses: pains appear in district pup- ka (that only at the left...
  39. Dear Sergey! Excuse for persistence, I again about prophylaxis i/an ooze...
  40. The doctor, to me have spent diagnostics on Follju and vyja twisted weak immunity (seleze...
  41. Hello! Whether and the Gee's disease (iz-for strict tseliaki is treated gomeopaticheski...
  42. At me in the limited form a psoriasis, but at the father in more serious variant it...
  43. The doctor! I for growing thin according to a local homeopathist of saws zavar from the collecting tra...
  44. I consulted at home to venereologists and with Dvorjanchikovym, its or his answers...
  45. Whether it is possible to cure an adenoid disease homeopathic preparations? If...
  46. The dear doctor! At me 3 weeks the temperature 37,4 keeps. Same with...
  47. Tell or Say, please, what method of a homeopathy More preferably: classics or...
  48. The dear doctor! Very much I take a great interest or am fond in a homeopathy, though and not the doctor on specially...
  49. Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to treat phosphorus a glaucoma, and will give...
  50. The dear doctor! Please, whether inform probably treatment of disease - re...