PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. My daughter 3, 5 years. At it or her a umbilical hernia, a ring it is not closed yet, doctors with...
  2. Hello! Advise, please, preparations which can help or assist at...
  3. Recently have appeared fine pryshchiki on a forehead, temples and sometimes on podbo...
  4. Natalia Jurevna, whether it is possible to learn or find out more in detail about your center on the Internet? Mo...
  5. Tell or Say please a homeopathist and fitoterapevt = this or thus one and too or not?...
  6. Thanks big for the answer. Instead of you could give some phones gomeopa...
  7. I 28 janv. Wrote in occasion of zakalivanija. I wish to explain only one moment...
  8. Dear homeopathists! Share the reasons in occasion of herpes? He...
  9. Do not prompt "Sambukus" and " Sambukus Nigra ", "Arsenik" and " Arsenik Alb. " n...
  10. The dear doctor! As homeopathic treatment influences pregnant women and budushch...
  11. Tell or Say the doctor, I reduced on reception to a homeopathist of the son, to which now 10 mes...
  12. In me two months ago have found out a diabetes mellitis of 1 type (are achrestic...
  13. The dear Doctor! Prompt, please, if there is in a homeopathy an agent...
  14. Hello, the doctor! To a daughter 3 on March, 23rd was ill with a scarlatina. Hurted or was ill;was sick not t...
  15. At me on a leg or foot sideways from the big finger strongly sticks out a bone. It prichinjae...
  16. Zdarvstujte the doctor. The matter is that at me the problem skin, is strongly shelled...
  17. At my child a food allergy, especially in the spring and in the autumn. That will advise...
  18. Zdrastvujte! I wrote already 25 and 27/02, (to not repeat the information of those...
  19. Whether the fibroadenoma of a mammary gland in the size gives in to homeopathic treatment...
  20. Hello, whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to do or make to the child 3 h years privi...
  21. Dear Dvorjanchikov Century of Thanks for the answer. Tell or say, where in Ufa it is possible priobre...
  22. Translation or Transfer of clause or article about a homeopathy from a site of the American national advice or council on...
  23. To me 47 years, whether it is possible kak-nibud to delay offensive or approach of a climacterium? What prepa...
  24. From a recent topic - " homeopathists do not accept a standard technique kliniches...
  25. The doctor, whether it is possible to cure Mastopatiju-FKM, by means of homeopathic sredst...
  26. Dear Vladimir! Prompt, please, what srestva to apply d better...
  27. Uvazhemyj the doctor! Advise please, what agents it is possible to strengthen and...
  28. Hello. My name is Gjulnara and me of 19 years. The matter is that I suffer...
  29. Whether probably homeopathic agents to cure a fungus in a throat?...
  30. Hello! The doctor express, please, the opinion in occasion of anaferon...
  31. Whether it is possible to recover from a neurodermite by means of a homeopathy...
  32. The headache, migraine - whether is that in gomeopatiioblegchajushchee a status? Otp...
  33. Good afternoon! Whether there are homeopathic agents for stimulation ovul...
  34. Hello! I wish to estimate or appreciate with your help a situation from. Last ose...
  35. Me interests, what is this a preparation "Fitoven"? To my mum have registered it or him, d...
  36. Please write homeopathic preparations at a morbid menses....
  37. Where in Moscow it is possible to buy or purchase Mygale?...
  38. Whether prompt, please, it is possible the boy in the age of 1. And 3 months to treat from...
  39. The doctor, prompt please what that methods of homeopathic treatment at...
  40. Hello! At me lowered 105/70 often to feeling of very much vja...
  41. Hello! At me to you here what question. The matter is that at me ka...
  42. Whether I am assured correctly I address. I have bought or purchased tea of manufacture of Germany " S...
  43. Tell or Say please, what preparations treat erosion shejki uteruses?...
  44. What of agents lifting immunity you have advised to accept for about...
  45. Good afternoon! Advise please effective homeopathic sr-VA, pr...
  46. Very much often happens it is complicated dyhanie-especially by evenings. What will advise?...
  47. Whether tell or say, please, so efficiency of preparations of firm Heel as is high...
  48. Good evening. To my child 3, 5 years, all the winter long remain inflamed, zerni...
  49. Hello! What homeopathic preparations It is possible to apply at a psoriasis...
  50. Tell or Say please, whether it is harmful aflubin if it or him often to accept? At reben...