PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Whether adenoides by homeopathic agents or an adenoiditis (in what a difference are treated...
  2. At us with the son at both in second time for this month, and the ear hurts both...
  3. Dear doctors could not appoint or nominate you homeopathic treatment deformir...
  4. The dear doctor, prompt, that it is possible to accept from constipations....
  5. Good afternoon! At me to you such question: at me on a body a plenty...
  6. At me the lymphonodus the site before an ear, doctors is increased (it was surveyed at the therapist...
  7. I suffer some years from eperons. The eperon in the left heel simply kills me: t...
  8. Why in our country it is forbidden to homeopathists to treat a cancer? Whether can it is real gom...
  9. The dear doctor! At dignoze - a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland (1.4 0 site...
  10. The dear doctor, at me prblemy: a dyskinesia of a cholic bubble and thick kish...
  11. Whether it is possible to cure a helminthic invasion by means of a homeopathy...
  12. How it is possible to facilitate a status at algodismenoree? Thanks....
  13. I use drops "Edas" - a mastopathy and already month I do not know, that such a migraine...
  14. Method Follja is how much effective?...
  15. The dear doctor, prompt, whether homeopathic agents it is possible kak-that...
  16. Vladimir, prompt, please, and HMPZ (ET) it is possible to treat a homeopathy (in with...
  17. Whether can appoint or nominate a homeopathist preparations without diagnostics of the patient, being based...
  18. The doctor-homeopathist at purpose or appointment of medicines for strengthening immunity of treatment hr...
  19. Good afternoon, the doctor! Prompt, what homeopathic agents it is possible...
  20. Tell, please, about preparation Cysto Fink. For what he is intended and...
  21. To the child of 6 months, atopichesky the dermatitis, a homeopathist has cancelled Ketotifenum and antig...
  22. Hello the doctor! My problem: the obesity in the field of a waist has sharply begun (...
  23. Hello! Whether tell or say please it is possible to adjust really job cholic...
  24. Dear d-ra! Advise, please, What to undertake. The matter is that...
  25. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me complex treatment by a homeopathy for a vasculomotor rhinitis....
  26. Hello. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to suspend body height of sites in shch...
  27. Preparation " Iov the kid ", what is this a preparation, whether mozhzhno it or him to accept when yes...
  28. Hello, to me of 40 years. One week ago the doctor has diagnosed me lejkoplaki...
  29. Hello the doctor! At me such problem. To my son 1 and 3 months. A sort...
  30. TANJA September, 01st 2003 16 : 40 : 57 WHETHER IT IS TREATED GOMEAPATICHESKIMI BY AGENTS MI...
  31. The doctor, hello. Tell or say, please, that it is necessary to have a drink to cure...
  32. Hello Vladimir Vladimirovich, At me urgent questions. Respond...
  33. Hello! Tell or say please that for preparation Echinasyr? To Me has advised...
  34. Hello, dogktor. To my mum has been diagnosed kontraktrura Djupjuitr...
  35. Please, advise, whether it is possible kak-to stimulate that function podzheludochn...
  36. Prompt, please, where it is possible to find in Moscow a good homeopathist?...
  37. Hello! To the Child of 6 years, at the height of illness or disease have handed over the analysis on bakterialogich...
  38. Whether tell or say, please, treat a homeopathy a cystitis and a urethritis?...
  39. Good afternoon! My mum (54 years) accepts a homeopathy in occasion of improvement ra...
  40. The doctor a homeopathist has spent computer diagnostics. At treatment of a neurodermite on...
  41. Hello, the doctor! Whether you effective consider or count agents of a homeopathy for...
  42. Hello the dear doctor! I ask the help, more year excruciate " ATTACKS...
  43. Tell or Say please the doctor, the agent " Iov-the kid " is how much effective? At mo...
  44. Do not prompt what homeopathic agent on to accept at a bruise soft...
  45. Whether prompt, please, it is treated by a homeopathy autoimunnyj a thyroiditis?...
  46. The dear doctor, At me a question from area of endocrinology. To me of 30 years, 2...
  47. The doctor, I was engaged with the girl in sex during a menses. Did not protect...
  48. Hello, at me such question: when in a homeopathy survey the patient pr...
  49. Hello! Prompt, it is possible to cure gemmoragichesky a vasculitis (dermal f...
  50. Dear Mark Samuilovich, skin became problem in 20 years, after...