PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. What homeopathic preparations promote acceleration of a metabolism and poh...
  2. At me small eczemas on both fingers of arms or hand. In the winter they are more active, summer of m...
  3. The dear doctor! Whether prompt it is possible to cure an osteochondrosis of a cervical department...
  4. The doctor, excuse, that again I ask specifying questions. I concerning reception...
  5. To doctor Kulpinskomu E. . A question not from area of a homeopathy. In one of the ...
  6. Dear Vladimir! Will not prompt, where it is possible to read through about the Thuja 6, the Thuja 30 and...
  7. The dear doctor! Prompt please, kakaimi homeopathic medicines...
  8. Hello! Whether it is possible to cure by means of a homeopathy a neurodermite, instead of " snja...
  9. Dear doctors, whether it is possible to apply preparation TSel-T at deforming ar...
  10. The dear doctor, how long it is necessary to accept homeopathic preparations for...
  11. Whether the homeopathy will help or assist with treatment demodekoza (face)....
  12. The dear doctor, you could not recommend a homeopathic course for p...
  13. I ask help or assist!! At me something recently began to tear the grandfather after meal. Sometimes...
  14. To my child of 6 years. Has transferred or carried limfodenit, have treated augmentinom. After that...
  15. Good afternoon, the dear doctor, 7 years I am excruciated by a cystauchenitis (crop ro...
  16. Hello! To me the doctor has registered this preparation instead of use tsiklo...
  17. How to accept to the child 3 h years "rumeks". Thanks....
  18. Hello, the doctor. The endometriosis is found out in me: both are amazed or struck by cysts jai...
  19. To my mum have diagnosed - a polyp in a nose, consider or count, that it is necessary to cut out, but...
  20. Colleague Dvorjanchikov, we ask to direct or refer patients to us, as only to...
  21. Zdravsvujte! What homeopathic treatment will advise at herpes and tsitome...
  22. The doctor, hello! Please, answer a question: I am flied or treated gomeopatiches...
  23. What homeopathic preparations can be advised For treatment it is vasculomotor...
  24. Doctor Dvorjanchikov! I all continue to ask you about IS. Today I postara...
  25. Hello, the doctor! Raskazhite about contraindications such medicinal...
  26. To me 54 years. I suffer a vegeto-vascular dystonia on hypertonic type...
  27. Hello. Now I accept BARIUM JODATUM. Whether it is possible or probable povyshenoe produkts...
  28. Whether there are homeopathic agents For treatment of a schizophrenia? Thanks....
  29. Uv. Doctor, u mena k Vam dva voprosa: 1. lechitsa li gomeopaticheskimi prep...
  30. Sanatorium homeopathist surveyed with application of technique Follja, has defined or determined on...
  31. Tell or Say. What medicines help or assist at ohriplostjah, loringitah and faringi...
  32. The dear doctor! To the Child 4 years. He till now pisaetsja at night, in children's with...
  33. Such question - whether can to continue be accepted on 1 g vitamin C after the beginning...
  34. You treat gay persons from opatii?...
  35. Zdravtsvujte, the doctor. To me of 28 years. I am flied or treated in Moscow at a homeopathist 1, 5 years...
  36. Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years. 1. The laparoscopy on rasse is made...
  37. For Dvorjanchikova Century I write on your site, but has not received the answer. I write here...
  38. Hello. What homeopathic agent really to cure chronic...
  39. Good afternoon! I would like to learn or find out than the high level of a bilirubin threatens in...
  40. The doctor, please, tell or say, whether it is possible 1300 to be treated at Prolactinum a homeopathist...
  41. Hello, the doctor. At me a question: whether exist any gomeopatiches...
  42. Whether it is possible to apply at pregnancy to prophylaxis of a flu "AGRI" and in as...
  43. Through what time after a glass of dry wine it is possible to accept homeopathic...
  44. I strong allocation of white and green color have itch and a burning sensation polovo...
  45. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Many thanks for addresses. It will help or assist me priob...
  46. At a daughter with 3 h months the diagnosis " an intracranial hypertensia ", there have passed or there have taken place 2 courses...
  47. Whether prompt, please, there are what nonconventional methods of treatment of asthmas...
  48. Advise, please, effective sedstvo for treatment of a sebaceous skin. Has rescueed or saved...
  49. Advice or Council is necessary. The child restlessly sleeps at night (wakes up very much often), at e...
  50. Hello. One month ago I wrote to you. At my child (2, 5 years) kontage...