PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Hello the doctor! To me 24 years, from 19 years suffer an arrhythmia (ventricular ek...
  2. Hello, prompt please, where in Moscow the homeopathic centers?..
  3. Tell or Say, please, what homeopathic preparations help or assist from vitiligo?...
  4. Kind time of day the dear doctor! At me to you such question - four...
  5. At me pregnancy 6 ned. Whether I wish to stop to smoke it is possible for me to apply gom...
  6. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich! Many thanks for the answer! You to me ochen...
  7. Hello! At me long time the raised or increased body temperature (37 kept...
  8. Dear doctors homeopathists. At my friend (26 years) a problem with shchitovidkoj....
  9. That is possible poprinimat from homeopathic agents that is faster sroslis to...
  10. Hello, Vladimir! Next week with a trip to Tolyatti at the husband not p...
  11. Whether it is possible to cure a trichomoniasis without antibiotics?...
  12. Vitamins Vitimaks are effective? Whether skoit them prinemat?...
  13. Tell or Say, that it is possible to accept from homeopathic pr iparatov at strong on...
  14. Hello! At me a small inflammation of the left appendage. The doctor has appointed or nominated sv...
  15. Hello! There Is prineprijatnejshaja a problem: when strongly I am nervous, in at...
  16. scajite pojaluista, mojna leciti alerghiu na palta metodami homeopatii?...
  17. Hello. There is a problem with a daughter of 9 years. An eruption similar to an allergy, but p...
  18. HELLO! Prompt pozhalusta. To me have diagnosed a syndrome razdrazhyo...
  19. During a year I had attacks cholic colics , US has shown ka...
  20. Hello, Vladimir! Please, respond to my letter on e-mail....
  21. Asked a question on shchitovidke, you write about ZPPP. I was not mistaken, it is that sa...
  22. Zdrastvujte! My child soon is going to to go to a kindergarten, and there...
  23. Deushke, 67 years, have diagnosed; 1. A stenosis left inside of a carotid...
  24. I repeat my question. Dear doctor, you recently recommended for mine the son...
  25. Advise, please, at me povyshenaja hairness in the field of legs or foots, bikini...
  26. Hello, the doctor! Whether there are any new methods of treatment br....
  27. Rumeks 30 5, 0, kranuly, often is ill or sick (a bronchitis, a pneumonia)...
  28. After operation on vessels of legs or foots it is diagnosed limforreja. Temperature hold...
  29. Structure of a preparation " Konium plus ": Hydrastis kanadensis 6...
  30. Hello! My age 44 years. To me diagnose a hypertonia of 1 degree....
  31. Podskazite pozalusta, kak vivesty antibiotiki iz organizma? Mama tolko vish...
  32. Whether it is possible to cure a chronic glomerulonephritis homeopathic agents?...
  33. Hello. Pregnancy of 8 weeks. Since the childhood I am ill or sick with a neurodermite. Now...
  34. Hello! The doctor, at me fixing or lingering tussis. I treat it or him already 3 mesjatsa-siro...
  35. Hello, dear Trofimov A. prompt please, than it is possible vos...
  36. The doctor, advise please something to my wife (20 years) for rising...
  37. The doctor, and you personally do not know a good homeopathist in Novosibirsk? If I of the priest...
  38. Tell or Say please, at constant reception of homeopathic preparations as mo...
  39. Whether it is possible to treat atopichesky a dermatitis homeopathic agents at the child...
  40. The dear doctor! Recently was on reception of a homeopathist which tested mine...
  41. Hello Vladimir! My letters do not pass or take place the filter, write to me perhaps...
  42. Excuse if a question not absolutely to the address of. Whether it is known to you that or about water t...
  43. Unpleasant sensations in the field of a neck, to be exact in a fossa between ossicles or bonelets (on uro...
  44. The doctor, we from Krasnodar territory, and in general in a village. TO be surveyed went...
  45. Hello, the doctor! Have made everything as you have written, have cancelled "compote", vcher...
  46. Dear Natalia Jurevna. CHto-Something strange prois- Goes with yours el. The address...
  47. At the man of 50 years legs or foots have absolutely given up. The diagnosis: in lobno-parietal or bregma areas...
  48. Good afternoon! I and my husband from time to time have furuncles. Vra...
  49. Tell please about honey vacuum massage. Whether it is possible to do or make it or him bere...
  50. The dear doctor! Tell or say pozh-that that it is necessary to accept from an allergy - a nose for...