PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Age - 55 years. The diagnosis: a hysteromyoma of the small sizes, an adenomyosis. Time in odi...
  2. Tell or Say please, that such a grass the Belladonne. What properties at it or her. That he...
  3. The DOCTOR! HOW to me With YOU TO COMMUNICATE??? Respond, please on my letter...
  4. Hello! Help or assist to understand a following question. To me in arms or hand would get...
  5. At me a chronic adnexitis, a salpingo-oophoritis, a polycystosis of ovaries and, as sl...
  6. The doctor, whether tell or say, please, it is possible to make green tea in a thermos? Not...
  7. About fruit
  8. From magazine " Cathedral of the Sacred Trinity " http: // www.sobor-st.ru/index.html...
  9. Hello! To me of 26 years. In 11 years the neck d-z on a roentgen of necks has started to crackle...
  10. Whether it is possible to cure an inguinal hernia (in an initial stage) homeopathic sreds...
  11. I accept a hellebore for growing thin, I ask to respond how much or as far as it harmfully?...
  12. The doctor, good evening. You yet did not receive casually my smears?...
  13. At my son a neurodermite hereditary, from me. Redden and are shelled labiums...
  14. I do not know, whether on adersu I address, but I hope, you to me otevtite... Has bought or purchased in...
  15. Zdravstujte! Whether application gomepaticheskih preparations (for example, taki can...
  16. Good afternoon! Prompt, please, methods of a resorption of a breast at kormleni...
  17. Whether the doctor tell or say pozhalusta it is possible to treat erosion shejki uteruses by means of gomeo...
  18. Psorinum-Nosode You could not write what is it such? Thanks....
  19. Zdravtvujte the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion about BAD to nutrition Tjansh...
  20. Hello! Tell or say, please what preparations should be applied at pankre...
  21. The doctor, tell or say please, with what illnesses or diseases threatens the person so-called...
  22. Prompt please the address of your site. Thanks....
  23. Uv. Sergey! You asked me to describe more in detail a problem with which I shall push off...
  24. There can be you can advise vracha-a homeopathist to which it is possible obrat...
  25. Hello! At me very fat hair (however as well as a skin). I understand, ch...
  26. The doctor, here I from a venerology and here has come running... Help or assist me, please....
  27. Hello. Tell or say your method of treatment it is possible to cure illness or disease Rejtera?...
  28. Prompt how to find the case history on a site. Number or room I know, and as about...
  29. Tell or Say, what homeopathic agent to apply at an amenorrhea?...
  30. Hello the doctor! For 3 days a part of a forehead above the right brow and area above pra...
  31. Hello Dr. Dvorjanchikov! You will advise what homeopathy at an infection...
  32. The doctor! As you consider or count, whether harmfully to nurse the child during...
  33. Tell or Say please, how much successfully homeopathic treatment of animals. Lech...
  34. Hello, dear doctors! Tell or say please, it is how much effective in...
  35. The doctor, please tell or say, whether it is possible to cure a primary hypothyrosis gomeopa...
  36. The doctor, prompt please, whether it is possible without internal acquaintance porekomendova...
  37. Excuse, that I bother, but you have not responded on My question in occasion of is applied...
  38. The dear doctor! Whether there Are homeopathic agents from a cataract?...
  39. Whether the homeopathy in itself " after a chemotherapy and irradiations can help or assist " to come?...
  40. At what illnesses or diseases can be so-called geographical jazik. And as it...
  41. The dear doctor! Can, you will prompt how to treat opistarhoz? On the apparatus...
  42. Hello the doctor. Help or assist please. At me a chronic tracheitis with javle...
  43. Mean and CHernjavyj....
  44. I already expressed harm of a homeopathy earlier. I wish to continue this subject. Mno...
  45. Whether Est-any homeopathic agents from an early toxicosis (8 weeks)?...
  46. Hello! At me such question, for a long time excites. It is not connected with nedoveri...
  47. Hello. I am sick of a multiple sclerosis And recently prochel, that at RS ef...
  48. The dear doctor! To my child 1, 5 years, at it or her a strong food allergy n...
  49. Hello, the doctor. I know about medicines and other pieces and pr too little...
  50. Good evening. Tell or say. Whether it is possible to believe agent IOV-the KID of firm TALION...