PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Hello! Today spent to me US again me has very much upset. I p...
  2. Hello, the doctor! It was necessary to be fidgety a little. Next day the rights...
  3. Health to you, the Doctor! To the child 2 years and 3 months. On a skin - rashes in a kind...
  4. D-ru Dvorjanchikovu: the cirrhosis of a liver is connected with any infection?...
  5. Hello. To my child 3 years. Have handed over urine and it was revealed 1 2 eritr...
  6. At my son here 10 years there do not pass or there take place nervous habit spasms though as speak the doctor...
  7. Oh! And at me is not present what ZPPP! I have given birth recently, all is checked up! And narush...
  8. Tell or Say please, whether there is an effective homeopathic agent from mertsat...
  9. Hello the doctor! Whether prompt, please, there are ways " mestnog...
  10. Hello! A problem at me such: between breeches all over again has appeared nebol...
  11. Why do not wish to answer my question on seromucoids?...
  12. Doctor Dvorjanchikov, pay attention in some conferences (the urologist, those...
  13. Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, that to us to do or make? To my daughter 4...
  14. Hello! Whether prompt, please, the homeopathy psihosom can cure...
  15. Prompt please to me have appointed or nominated globules under the diagnosis of a chlamydia and trihomona...
  16. The dear doctor! To me have told or said, that the homeopathy successfully treats an inflammation I...
  17. Appendages have inflamed, what it is possible to accept to remove or take off an inflammation and a pain? Per...
  18. Hello. Prompt, pliz how to accept antigrippin homeopathic....
  19. Hello All! At me the greater or big request who knows or is treated in Moscow at...
  20. Skazhite, pozhalujsta, mozhno li vilechitj geomgeomu gomeopatijej? Geomgeom...
  21. Thanks for the answer. You could appoint or nominate, something to me (vasculomotor rini...
  22. Prompt please what homeopathic preparations it is possible to fill...
  23. Dear Century Dvorjanchikov! You have responded, that the polyp of a uterus can be cured bezop...
  24. Search of a medicine in a drugstore Subscription to conference ...
  25. Hello, Vladimir! To a question about prostuzhenoj to 6 years or summer girl with tussis....
  26. Accepting likopody (6) on 7 kr. 3 p in 10 days began to twitch gla...
  27. My child of 8 years constipations during years 4 disturb, diets priderzhivae...
  28. Hello! At me pregnancy of 17 weeks. Wished to consult, m...
  29. Has read through, that you manager. kozh-veins unit, therefore allow to set to you in...
  30. Hello, Doctor Dvorjanchikov! That you will advise, a homeopathy, at bol...
  31. The doctor, prompt please, whether it is possible by means of only gomeopatiii vylech...
  32. So unfortunately also has not understood, chlamydias in an integrated analysis of a blood vyjavljajutsja? And...
  33. Dear, the Doctor! Whether the homeopathy helps or assists at panic Frustration?...
  34. Uv. The doctor! You consider or count that at me a fibrosis of a liver, you could not in brief about...
  35. Hello! pochemu-that legs or foots of the house always cold and at the same time in evaporate...
  36. The dear doctor! prochla on a site www. alkoy. ru In the bottom of cliques on " About gomeopati...
  37. Whether prompt, please, apply vegetative preparations, in particular on...
  38. My former friend before parting of 2 weeks gave me various tinctures...
  39. Hello, the doctor. My son, to him 6, had a flu. There was a temperature 3...
  40. Skazyte kakaja raznitsa mezdu mjatoi i peretsnoi mjatoi. I estli voobse raz...
  41. Tell or Say, please, speak there is a good homeopathic agent, that at...
  42. Advise, please, as it is possible to cure a gastritis with raised or increased kislotnost...
  43. Hello! At me a multiple sclerosis. Now the cores proble...
  44. At my daughter 4 years, constantly stuffy nose, at night sometimes snore, frequent OR...
  45. Hello the Doctor! Tell or Say please what homeopathy it is necessary to accept p...
  46. Hello, Vladimir! My yesterday's letter has come to you? Really again pr...
  47. Hello, it would be desirable to know the homeopathy is how much effective at paniches...
  48. Hello, Vladimir! Has written to you to Saturday the letter, but the answer do not receive...
  49. Whether it is possible to reduce a sweating (in the field of podm. Hollows), by means of a homeopathy...
  50. Dear Doctor! I ask your advice or council. At my daughter (her of 19 years) high bill...