PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Whether really treatment by a homeopathy goes through deterioration....
  2. Hello, the Doctor! Whether Respond, please, it is possible agents of a homeopathy...
  3. Dear Vladimir! We with the husband would like to arrive to you on consultation. Well...
  4. At me edges a cystitis and an acute inflammation an appendage. It is found out ureoplazma...
  5. Inform, please, obdast applications atsidum - sulfur, phosphorus 1000. Spa...
  6. Thanks for predudushchy the answer. Question following. How much or As far as neefektivno samol...
  7. Prompt please, at me chronic zalozhennost a nose, hron. A bronchitis...
  8. Hello, the colleague! Tell, please, about medicine Cornus sanguinea...
  9. Has bought or purchased in a homeopathic drugstore alkobel (disturbance of a backfilling, a sleeplessness. With...
  10. Once again I wish to ask that better conium from a drugstore or tincture boligolova to...
  11. To doctor Dvorjanchikovu: very much I ask you about the help! The Letter very long, not zn...
  12. Whether the osteochondrosis of a backbone complicated is treated by homeopathic methods...
  13. Whether it is possible to accept during acceptance of a homeopathic preparation vitamins an ooze...
  14. Hello! Whether tell or say please it is possible gomeopaticheski to try treat...
  15. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Dear Sergey! 1. On sale now immets...
  16. Thanks you for advice or council! I have found this clinic where doctor Ljahovich works, she...
  17. Whether there are homeopathic preparations which in a complex influence on razli...
  18. Prompt the good center gomeopatiii in Moscow....
  19. Hello, dear! A question - to an occasion of alcoholic dependence. I already ch...
  20. Good afternoon. At my child a chronic Genyantritis. Whether probably to cure gom...
  21. Whether there are effective homeopathic preparations for treatment of adenoides? As up to...
  22. The dear doctor, my child (14 years) suffers a chronic osteomyelitis...
  23. Whether tell or say the homeopathy can help or assist at various a phobia and nervous rasstrojst...
  24. WHETHER THE LEUKOSIS CHRONIC FOR IS TREATED GOMEAPATICHESKIMI AGENTS MIELOBLASTNYJ...
  25. Urgently! Hello, the doctor! I am pregnant (5 I week), my son has seized ka...
  26. Recommend: what homeopathic preparations it is possible to treat jazvennu...
  27. The dear doctor, whether neznaju you can something prompt me, but I very much n...
  28. Dorogoi Doctor! Y mena shum v yshax i pristupu golovokruzenia yse 5 let. Oc...
  29. Dvorjanchikov, where your photo?! CHto-you the face hide something? And here we always otkr...
  30. Zdrastvujte Mark Samuilovich! I ask you help or assist me advice or council. To my son 2...
  31. Whether prompt please it is possible by means of homeopathic preparations of firm...
  32. Hello! At me a problem with mum. To her of 60 years and she some years badly...
  33. The doctor, I has sent you already 3 meek or unrequited letters on your inquiry from May, 22nd. You and...
  34. Dear doctor Zag of M. you could not send a questionnaire on mine email g_...
  35. Tell or Say please what preparations it is possible to cure fungic or fungal disease...
  36. Dr. Dvorjanchikov! Hello! What homeopathic agent or negomeop...
  37. Zdrastvujte! To me 24 years. Problem in that have begun very strongly attack...
  38. Good afternoon! Pregnancy of 3 4 weeks (from conception), began to disturb tjanushchi...
  39. The doctor, will not advise, any homeopathic agents, except for Mastodi...
  40. What homeopathist. Preparations can help or assist at a clottage gemoroidalnogo the site....
  41. Good afternoon the Doctor. At me hair strongly drop out. Such at all was not kogd...
  42. Prompt, please, effective medicines at a meteorism or it is necessary...
  43. Prompt, please, than to treat an otitis to the child 4 h years....
  44. I am am disturbed with a giddiness, accompanied strong delicacy, is speeded up...
  45. Hello. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible izlechitjasja from warts on lado...
  46. All are now keen by growing thin by means of the Caucasian hellebore. Not harmfully l...
  47. I was interested with a homeopathy! Would like to understand dosages a preparation...
  48. Hello the doctor! To the child 2 years. Diagnose an autistic syndrome....
  49. Thanks for the answer, and that you can advise, as the expert. About respect...
  50. Hello. I wish to consult. My daughter of 10 years. Now at...