PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Umenja an oothecoma. Tell or say, please. There is a sense to treat it or her or at once op...
  2. How you concern to reception of peroxide of Hydrogenium?...
  3. To me 24 years. In 22 there was gray hair. While it is a little of them, but it would not would be desirable...
  4. Prompt, please, homeopathic agents for the erethitic child...
  5. Thanks. No complaints are present. But I cannot calm down, and about what then speak...
  6. Zlravstpujte. Whether there are any homeopathic agents from vaginalnog...
  7. Whether it is possible to cure homeopathic agents a ureaplasmosis. If yes, kaki...
  8. The dear doctor what of "venous" agents will approach or suit for such sl more...
  9. Hdravstvujte, prompt, whether please exist homeopathic agents...
  10. Pregnancy of 16 weeks, I accept Renel, the kidney hurts, and from Renelja it is easier. Mo...
  11. At my son 3 h years the second time have removed kontageoznyh moljuskov (the first raz-...
  12. The dear Doctor! Whether tell or say it is possible to believe a method vegetativno-resonant...
  13. Hello. Whether tell or say there are ways of treatment gepatitas homeopathic pr...
  14. Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, how much it is possible to store or keep are opened...
  15. Whether there are homeopathic methods of treatment of a chronic prostatitis, with vero...
  16. The doctor! In what quantity or amount it is possible to give the child 2. 8 months Leonurus in tab...
  17. How to treat a hysteromyoma homeopathic methods...
  18. Hello. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to cure a bronchial asthma go...
  19. Happy New Year!!!...
  20. Has bought or purchased to itself " Beer yeast with an amber acid " as an agent at raised or increased...
  21. To me at chronic tonzilite have appointed or nominated on the Internet limfomiozot, but in ours...
  22. Hello! Can vse-try to us "in absentia" to undergo treatment? Help or assist...
  23. Specify please the address: altermir@74. ru - such address is not present!...
  24. Hello! Advise, please, what nibud methods of treatment of polycysts...
  25. Tell or Say please, the homeopathist has appointed or nominated resonant therapy for treatment triho...
  26. Today has received result of the analysis (the daughter 2, 7 years): antibodies to a virus about...
  27. Are dear, Doctor Dvorjanchikov! I join the previous requests (http:/...
  28. Whether please prompt is any certain homeopathic sredst...
  29. Hello! Help or assist! To poison or persecute itself there are no forces! That to me to accept at a demon...
  30. The dear doctor! Help or assist! To me of 27 years. Hair one year ago have started to climb, and with...
  31. Hello, the doctor! Now was with the son in travmapunkte. Yesterday the beginnings zhalov...
  32. pomogite, pozaluista. Mne za 30, no vsju zizn u menja ugri na lice, i chto...
  33. Tell or Say how to accept, please, preparations against an ossicle or a bonelet on legs or foots. (you...
  34. Prompt please, whether the truth nastoj shishek hop is fitoestragenom...
  35. The dear doctor! To me of 20 years. Tell or say, whether it is possible to cure atopichesky dermat...
  36. Uv. The doctor! I do not know on a subject or not... At us not for a long time have appeared naturaln...
  37. Good afternoon! At me atopichesky a dermatitis. Whether probably to pick up any...
  38. Daughters of one and a half year, sometimes neither from that nor from this fades, compresses cams and...
  39. The doctor, I have written about Spigeliju in our correspondence, respond please!...
  40. Vau, grandfather Lenin! Zdrastvujte, Vladimir Ilich! How are you doing in the next world? CHer...
  41. Whether homeopathic treatment sick of a cancer can help or assist?...
  42. To doctor Dvorjanchikovu: panic attacks are replaced with the strongest VSD and vnutriche...
  43. Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, by means of what gomeopatichesk...
  44. The dear doctor! Please, e. It is possible, the answer on my today's emajl from...
  45. Hello! The third day disturbs at night a strong itch on all body. On skins...
  46. The dear doctor! Treated a rhinitis of the daughter (3) a homeopathic agent (...
  47. Apparatus DENAS
  48. Pregnancy of 6 7 obstetric weeks, have appeared temno-yellow allocation with re...
  49. Hello the doctor! I wish to ask about PA and an agoraphobia. Whether it is possible polnos...
  50. We live in Peter. The sun are not present some weeks! We wish to go to Egypt...