PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Good afternoon! Prompt as it is possible to cure a furunculosis. Were in axillary in...
  2. I have not so understood communication or connection of adenoides at the three-year child and ZPPP, excuse (in...
  3. Hello! Whether tell or say is " the Hellebore Caucasian " a real agent...
  4. Vladimir! Respond please to my questions from June, 29th and podnim from July, 1st....
  5. To doctor Dvorjanchikovu: very much I ask you about the help! The Letter very long, not zn...
  6. Whether you make treatment by a homeopathy for a keratoconus (keratoconus) (bolezn...
  7. Ureaplasmosis
  8. Prompt, whether influences something raised or increased kollichestvo thrombocytes. Sp...
  9. Tell or Say, please, that such " treatment on method Folja " where it is possible in Moscow...
  10. UF-F! Nakonets-that has made the way or broken through - and that shows empty page and all!...
  11. Hello, the doctor. To the child almost 3 years, are ill or sick catarrhal zabolevani...
  12. Hello, the doctor! I recently have started to be treated by a homeopathy and I do not know, how...
  13. Hello, tell or say: 1) whether it is possible to apply homeopathic preparations in vr...
  14. The doctor, many thanks for advice or council! Small specification is possible: what time pr...
  15. Prompt, what homeopathic preparty it is possible to accept during prodol...
  16. The diagnosis - an atrophic gastritis. Periodically there are stomach aches, persons...
  17. Whether treatment by a homeopathy nervous rastrojstva to the child of 4 years is possible or probable. Business in t...
  18. I have understood, that adenojdy is simple so will not cure. But I began him to drip kitajs...
  19. Kind time of day. To me of 26 years. Whether probably to restore job of a kidney go...
  20. Hello the Doctor! It is very important to me to know your opinion in occasion of nurseries pr...
  21. Prompt how to get rid of an erythema on the face and its or his reddenings?! If cher...
  22. What for such Phosphorus gomakkord firms Hell, for what he?...
  23. Hello the doctor. At my husband alergija on cereal grasses (ovsjanitsa, ezhev...
  24. What homeopathic preparations help or assist at atopicheskom a dermatitis (diathesis)...
  25. Hello. At me all time was the lowered pressure 110/70, me 42 go...
  26. GOOD AFTERNOON! Whether tell or say please there is a homeopathic agent with a calcium...
  27. Dear doctor Zak! Many thanks for your answer to my letter from 07.0...
  28. Good afternoon! At my child adenoides (8 years), it is registered complex lecheni...
  29. Hello! Whether it is possible to treat an adenomyosis in a homeopathy....
  30. The doctor, whether it is possible to treat a homeopathy a myoma of the small sizes? Really...
  31. Hello, tell or say please, what yours mneni about numerous pishchevy...
  32. Vladimir, I lead up or I take to your data, that our patient, having dishonoured okonchate...
  33. Whether treatment of an obesity by means of a homeopathy is possible or probable? Whether depression app is possible or probable...
  34. Hello, the doctor! Advise, that it is possible to accept for rising immuni...
  35. Tell or Say please, whether has value or meaning;importance color of purulent scurf on tonsils pr...
  36. The dear doctor. Went with the two-year-old child to a homeopathist with the diagnosis - not...
  37. Good afternoon, at me very strong depression from a hopelessness: one year ago uda...
  38. Hello! To the son 2 years are fast. In current of half a year with periodicity an example...
  39. Dear doctors! Express please on a subject: " Opportunities of influence inf...
  40. Whether it is possible to get rid of a cyst bartolinovoj glands without operation by means of gom...
  41. Will not prompt, whether it is possible to cure a cancer of a mammary gland of 2 degrees by means of go...
  42. Hello. At me a question: whether there is any agent for treatment allergi...
  43. vrach-the homeopathist has written out to me medicines: grafi 6 and a fukus 3. Under the scheme or plan 2 times p...
  44. Dear doctor Dvorjanchikov, I read your answers some months, than...
  45. Hello! Please answer my questions! At me disturbance menstrua...
  46. Hello! The doctor has appointed or nominated sangvinariju, a thuja, tigrovuju a lily. I plan be...
  47. Tell or Say at whom better to be treated at classical homeopathists which treat one...
  48. LARISE-ot vashih "konsultacii" uzhe vsem ploho. no vizdorovo veselite men...
  49. 1) Our new pediatrist is going to to treat a rachitis at the child gomoepatiej. Before...
  50. Hello the doctor. At my daughter adynojdy. Prompt pozhajlusto except for a thuja...