PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. The doctor, explain please, what action renders rekonendovannoe to me...
  2. That to me to do or make. Both I eat well and I get enough sleep, but to sleep I want all time. Simply at...
  3. Hello, the doctor! The diagnosis: erosive gastroduodenit, hr. A cholecystitis, hr...
  4. Hello, Vladimir! Whether you have received my letter from July, 20th with subject From N...
  5. Dear, Natalia Jurevna! Doctors to me put diagnoz-vegeto-vascular dis...
  6. Hello! My sister lives in other city and it or she does not have Internet. Can...
  7. Hello the doctor. Whether is a subject to treatment Helevskoj by a homeopathy, revmatichesk...
  8. The doctor, look or see, please: Vanja March, 01st 2003 23 : 06 : 05, I have responded on...
  9. Activity of homeopathists directs at philosophical reasonings: respect, posko...
  10. My friend complains on constant high davle- nie and a sonitus. In svja...
  11. Hello, the doctor! In connection with weakening of immunity (frequent colds, ge...
  12. Hello, heard, that a homeopathy it is possible to treat a sweating of arms or hand. To me 20...
  13. Hello, prompt please, than it is possible to try to restore zren...
  14. Hello. Has gone on the south (Turkey), and there, in a week at me have appeared...
  15. The dear doctor! How much seriously and quickly treat grasses? The diagnosis: peretjazh...
  16. Hello, the doctor! To me it is diagnosed a fibrous mastopathy. Are appointed or nominated...
  17. Heard about homeopathic suppositories from hemorrhoids Gemovita (Hemovita?). You not...
  18. Good afternoon. To my child 3 years. Now she is ill or sick also the doctor has written out aflubin...
  19. Dear Mark Samuilovich, you where it is possible to find spetsi could not prompt...
  20. Advise, please something from a homeopathy. An exacerbation hr. A bronchitis...
  21. Hello, the doctor! Whether it is possible to treat effectively homeopathic agents...
  22. Hello. Reb 8 months Only GV (t. To. atopich. A dermatitis). Whether It is possible for him yes...
  23. The dear doctor, prompt pozhajlusta as it is necessary to apply a preparation " Akoni...
  24. Tell or Say please, with neurologic problems, to what homeopathist it is better...
  25. To everyone who wishes "to recover" at Dvorjanchikova on internett, it is urgently necessary pom...
  26. The dear doctor! Within a month I pricked in back Traumel With, Purpose T and Dee...
  27. Hello. I had cramps in legs or foots, beginning or starting from an inguen and up to stup...
  28. Good afternoon! Practically since the childhood constantly cold brushes of arms or hand and a foot (g...
  29. forum
  30. Hello! To my son 1 year and 4 months Yesterday at it or him have begun attacks sil...
  31. And where doctor Zak? CHto-something it or him is not visible. And at me to it or him;them a question!...
  32. The dear doctor, to my child the doctor has appointed or nominated natrum sulfurikum unitary...
  33. Hello, and that you will advise, I fly or treat hr. A prostatitis (all in history bolezn...
  34. Dekop or sabelnik, efficiency at treatment of a melanoma? A way of application....
  35. The dear Doctor, It would be desirable to spend full diagnostics of the organism...
  36. Strongly I sweat. Especially, when I worry or I freeze and I start to shiver. That...
  37. It is possible to cure an eczema by means of a homeopathy and advise as....
  38. Good afternoon! Tell or Say please, whether probably to cure episindrom? In zakljuch...
  39. That you could recommend from homeopathic agents at fungic or fungal on...
  40. Whether dear doctor Zak of M. tell or say please it is possible homeopathic sre...
  41. Whether the doctor tell or say it is possible to cure a homeopathy gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome, rebenk...
  42. Zdravstvuite. mame 53 g (v anamneze IBS, arithmia i tromboflebit), ydalily...
  43. Hello, dear doctor Kulpinsky. I set to you a heap of questions 15...
  44. Hello, I saw in a drugstore a homeopathic preparation for growing thin " Die...
  45. Hello! At me under an eye has jumped pryshchik, I have picked open it or him. On a trace...
  46. I have passed or have taken place bioresonant diagnostics of an organism, as a result of which at me...
  47. Prompt homeopathic agents overwhelming mushroom Aspergillus....
  48. Natalia Jurevna, what at you with the address? It is impossible to send the letter!...
  49. Tell or Say, what opinion at you about neuropathologist Zhizhenko A. (MGTS, children's from...
  50. Hello! Why can smell from a mouth 9 and the monthly kid as an acetone p...