PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Good afternoon! Now on TV advertise or promote a preparation "Bereginja" - speak, that you...
  2. Good afternoon! 1) whether the chronic prostatitis Is treated by homeopathic methods...
  3. The doctor, advise something from homeopathic agents from hr. balanopos...
  4. How it is possible vylechiit a hyperhidrosis?...
  5. Good evening! Prompt please (how much or as far as it probably In absentia), kaki...
  6. Whether it is possible to give peas Edas from adenoides to the abstract child, or all is necessary...
  7. Hello! Prompt, please, that it is necessary to do or make at a poisoning...
  8. The doctor, many thanks for your answer. The bleeding has arisen through three nedel...
  9. Mark Samuilovich! I congratulate you on April, 1st! It is to the present yours prazdni...
  10. At me Prolactinum is raised or increased. To me of 25 years. There is an excess weight. Whether there can be it pr...
  11. The dear doctor! Than it is possible to suspend an inflammation on a root of a tooth under koro...
  12. Good afternoon, I have accepted 80! Tablets magnes. phos. + natr. sulph. For one de...
  13. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say please what to accept at cracks zadneg...
  14. At me atopichesky a dermatitis and a neurodermite. Earlier he was only on arms or hand, and...
  15. Hello, I can not find in drugstore Son-a grass (a grass of a lumbago) and a sage-brush...
  16. At my son a milk or dairy teeth were crumbled, and was still found out, that he has transferred or carried rahi...
  17. Uvazaemie doctor pozaluista skazite pri kakix boleznyax prinimautsya Gineko...
  18. Hello the Doctor! To the child 3, 5 years, the diagnosis " a purulent angina ". Three days d...
  19. To the one-year-old child for treatment krivoshei have registered ointment homeopathic TRAU...
  20. The doctor and how you concern to an Ayurveda? Whether you Use it or her in the an expert...
  21. My mum (58 years) has passed or has taken place a course of radial therapy (diagonoz - - a cancer of a stump shejk...
  22. As it is possible to cure a liver...
  23. From your consultations, Dvorjanchikov, than my daughter became even worse, it was necessary about...
  24. Good afternoon! At me fibro - a cystic mastopathy, a myoma, an inflammation has come...
  25. Hello! At me small inspissation in a breast, something of type of a fibroadenoma...
  26. At me an arthrosis of a knee joint. Are treated - whether such diseases of a homeopathist...
  27. Hello. Prompt, please, to itself it is possible to address, that log huts...
  28. To what ointment BORO plus and where it or her to buy or purchase is applied?...
  29. To the child 3, 5 years. Adenoides of 2 3 degrees. Nobody offers treatments, roofing felt...
  30. The doctor, to my child 3, 4 years. Gde-that since 1, 5 years at it or him from a constant pe...
  31. Whether it is possible to apply homeopathic preparations in the preventive purposes? I it or him...
  32. That it is possible to recommend from homeopathic Preparations impressionable...
  33. The dear doctor, Last time I had some cases, when stre...
  34. The doctor prompt please an agent. After transferred or carried ORZ has remained not...
  35. Not podkazhete how to treat diseases of joints in particular deforming coke...
  36. Prompt, please, any homeopathic restful sredst...
  37. At our daughter about 2* 3 fontanel. To her 1, 3 months of the Teeth approximately 14. From n...
  38. Hello! I during pregnancy of 2 weeks drank antibiotics from mikoplaz...
  39. Hello. Whether prompt, please, the homeopathy in such can help or assist with...
  40. Hello, Vladimir! That "compote", from podofila, belladonny and stafizagrii...
  41. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich!!! Respond, pozhalujta, whether can in yes...
  42. Hello the doctor Whether and is homeopathic sr-VA for dropping mochevo...
  43. The dear doctor! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible by means of a homeopathy izbavi...
  44. The doctor, good afternoon! Recommend, please, what homeopathic mediums...
  45. Tell that such CINA / tsyna/and in what cases it or her appoint or nominate. Thanks....
  46. Good evening, misters homeopathists. To the son 3, 5 years. Atopichesky a dermatitis. ...
  47. mojet li pomoch gomeopatija v lechenii revmotoidnogo artrita? spasibo....
  48. The doctor, tell or say please, whether probably in Moscow to buy or purchase homeopathic pre...
  49. I know precisely, that there is an opportunity of treatment holjaziona (inspissations in depths or stratas...
  50. Hello! Consult, please 1) what homeopathic prep...