PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. To my daughter of 6 years. She every morning wakes up in wet bed. We have passed or have taken place about...
  2. On what specifies the lowered quantity or amount of leucocytes in a blood? IF it is possible the answer...
  3. The dear doctor, help or assist to understand. A pollinosis as I understand, carry to...
  4. Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, can something will advise from vospal...
  5. Hello! Whether it is possible to use such homeopathic agent as " PSO...
  6. The dear doctor! I cannot swallow in capsules BADy. Whether It is possible to pour out them and...
  7. Hello! At me on brachiums and hardly nazhe on ruhah maculae shulushashchiesja, on...
  8. Prompt, please, it is how much useful (and whether it is useful in general) RED HAS fallen...
  9. How to treat ljamblii and diskeneziju, and also polyps (the size 3 5 mm 5 t shtu...
  10. The doctor, tell or say, please, it is how much effective Preparation " Edas-127 " at...
  11. It is how much expedient to apply at opened or open cherepno-to a cerebral trauma gom...
  12. The dear doctor! Than it is possible to replace preparation Allapinin? At us in Latvia he...
  13. The dear doctor! My son (17) began to hurt or be ill;be sick often last time (in teche...
  14. The doctor! 17 in occasion of treatment you have responded to my question "without ceremony"...
  15. Hello! And varices, vascular asterisks are treated by a homeopathy? Or mozhe...
  16. Whether it is possible to treat fibroadenomas ointment arniki and magnesite mum? Whether it is harmful with...
  17. Kind day to you, dock. Whether at me a question of following character probably nebol...
  18. Hello! I.Tiraspolskogo's consultation is very necessary. You could not with...
  19. Hello, whether prompt, please, it is possible to apply a homeopathy in it is treated...
  20. The dear Doctor what the homeopathy means?...
  21. That can tell or say about method R folja; (kitaiiskyj a method)....
  22. I do not know, to that to ask the question. Perhaps, I and to the wrong address. And a question that...
  23. The dear doctor! In your heading it is spoken much enough about technique Fol...
  24. Hello, Sergey Veniaminovich! You to me have advised to accept kuprum ar...
  25. Hello, dear Doctors! At the son (4 years) half a year back on stop of legs or foots...
  26. The dear doctor! My son (5 years) is diagnosed from 6 months bilaterial...
  27. I live in a South-Sahalinske...
  28. Good evening! At change pogody-heat on a cold and Colds on heat in necks...
  29. At mum a fibrosarcoma of a mediastinum of 4 stages. Classification TNM: T2N0M1. prosh...
  30. The dear doctor, whether it is possible or probable gomeapaticheskimi agents if to not cure...
  31. Vladimir, you gomeapatichesky could not recommend a preparation for stabi...
  32. The doctor! Prompt, than it is possible to cure constant kazhel at the child 1, 5 years...
  33. The doctor help or assist! The diagnosis a dysbacteriosis of a vagina, garneleoz. What gomopatich...
  34. Has bought or purchased in a drugstore Cinchona 3, Opium 6, Camphor 6 in plasmasovoj, cylindrical cortexes...
  35. Hello, prompt, please, how I can raise or increase arteria...
  36. Whether the homeopathy can cure an oothecoma, if yes, what preparations?...
  37. The dear doctor. I ask you prompt that to me to do or make tomorrow in the morning. I in t...
  38. Hello, the doctor! At me already in techeniii 8 years miofastsialnye pains left...
  39. Dear doctors! That you can tell or say about treatment of a systemic scleroderma g...
  40. Dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! As you concern to vegetativno-resonant...
  41. s dokto! To Me 24 years, the man. Without bad habits. 5 years ago on...
  42. Hello! At us an anecdotical situation. The girlfriend has advised mum for...
  43. Hello! Has read through in your consultations a post about adenoides. Dejstvitel...
  44. Hello, the doctor! The scarlatina has passed or has taken place completely. Huge to you thanks! Uch...
  45. Zdravtvujte! My daughter 3 years. For it or her on the face 2 years would be available flat...
  46. Whether treatment of an endometriosis of a uterus of an initial stage by a homeopathy, half-year is possible or probable...
  47. Tell or Say, please, as it is possible to get to you on reception?...
  48. Hello! Advise please homeopathic sr-VA for treatment in...
  49. Uv. The doctor! At my child an awful diathesis, to him 3 m-tsa, he on thoracal vska...
  50. Tell or Say please, what natural agents strengthen weakened or easied immuni...