PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. The child of 7 months. Anizakorija, a cyst a goal. A brain. postgipoksicheskie izmeneni...
  2. The child was bitten yesterday by the tick or mite, yet do not know, whether there was a tick or mite infectious, t. To. rezul...
  3. Hello! At me such here a problem if segodna I shall have a drink beer or that on...
  4. To daughter of 8 years. 4 day a heat (differences with 37 up to 39, 6 degrees)...
  5. The dear doctor. Tell or say please, it is possible to replace with what agent drops...
  6. Subject: vnutriprotokovaja a papilloma of a mammary gland. Consult, has shaken...
  7. Hello! After the cytologic research of a smear the doctor in ZHK has written in...
  8. Hello, doctors! My diagnosis in June with. Of an ischemic heart disease macrofocal back...
  9. Hello the doctor! At me pregnancy for 27 and a half of weeks, to pair or steam...
  10. Good afternoon! Whether tell or say pozhajlusta probably treatment of a bronchial asthma with...
  11. Whether it is possible to cure the Hepatitis With by means of a homeopathy if yes that where will address...
  12. Than to treat an obesity?...
  13. Whether doctor Dvorjanchikov tell or say please the homeopathy can help or assist at is moderated or moderate...
  14. At me sotsiofobija and Trihotillamanija. The psychotherapist propisal-Sonopaks, Egl...
  15. How to relieve a pain an output or exit of stones from kidneys without an operative measure?...
  16. Probably, not absolutely on a subject, but it is usual homeopathists in chemistry understand:....
  17. Hello. Whether the truth, that vitamin "With" is possible To use by a principle " ch...
  18. Report Dvorjanchikovu Century Dear Vladimir! I saw your reports on...
  19. Whether it is possible to cure an oothecoma homeopathic by? Thanks....
  20. Hello! Whether tell or say there is any homeopathic agent...
  21. Urgent consultation is necessary. I accept Helidonium 3 since yesterday. The doctor with...
  22. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to cure a homeopathy a polycystosis? Thanks....
  23. As d-r Dvorjanchikov lives on periphery, not in Moscow, it would be desirable with...
  24. The doctor, some cycles disturb krovjanistye allocation from vaginas successively...
  25. Hello. How it is possible to accelerate monthly, hotjaby for 3 4 days? Humane...
  26. The doctor! To her 2. 11. We took root or were inoculated as it is necessary. Last inoculation (kor...
  27. My wife has had been ill with a hepatitis of Century Now at it or her a strong itch without to...
  28. Tell or Say, please, and it is possible to cure a chronic inflammation of appendages (a cat...
  29. Zdravtsvujte doctors. Whether do not prompt the myoma is treated by a homeopathy? At me de...
  30. Than it is possible to cure them....
  31. Hello! To my son of 8 years, studies in the second class. Became whining, not...
  32. My children (5 years, 2, 5 years and 1 year) often are ill or sick ORZ, ORVI, pharyngitises, per...
  33. Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, Whether you have received my report? I ask you...
  34. Hello Vladimir! To my girl 1 years and two months. Began to go to a year...
  35. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me Phitollace. You could not tell more in detail, that et...
  36. Dear g-n Dvorjanchikov! I am almost ready to treatment gomeopatie, but at me to...
  37. Hello, many years I suffer from disgidroticheskoj eczemas on arms or hand. Skazhit...
  38. Dear Vladimir! And whether it is possible to approve or confirm, that the reason psychological rass...
  39. I wish to address to you in the Center for treatment of my daughter 6 and years. The diagnosis-...
  40. Hello, the doctor! I wish you to ask, that you think about electron holes...
  41. From now on I RESIGN FROM AUTHORITY of the MODERATOR And COMPLETELY PREKRA...
  42. The virus papilomy, whether is treatment...
  43. Dear doctors, tell or say, please, as by means of homeopathic sredst...
  44. The dear doctor if Could you inform, please, at what bole...
  45. Good afternoon. To my bear cub 11 months very mobile cheerful child. neda...
  46. To mum 64 years. Last time began to speak, that to her remains not longly. I about...
  47. Prompt pozhajlusta, it is possible to cure a homeopathy alergiju. At me everyone le...
  48. Hello, the doctor! Here the girl asked in occasion of irregular mes...
  49. Hello. Whether prompt, please, it is possible preparations of firm Hel vylech...
  50. Usual "man's" baldness, than it or him to treat? I mean occurrence of high temples...