PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Hello the doctor. At my mum of 55 years 2 I a degree of an osteochondrosis cervical...
  2. 13 was a new moon - on occurrence at once in conference certain kateg...
  3. The dear doctor, to me it has been appointed or nominated Silitseja 30, to accept once 5 krupino...
  4. Whether treatment of illness or disease Rejtera by homeopathic preparations is possible or probable?...
  5. Hello! To my son of 14 years, and the analysis of a blood has shown very high urove...
  6. Vladimir, and you do not wish to make red authorization and in konfe " Gynecology...
  7. Hello, the doctor. Prompt, please, as by means of a homeopathy howled...
  8. To daughter 1. 1., atopich. A dermatitis, I wish to stop to nurse. Whether is in gom...
  9. Zdravstvyjte Doctor, y menja mezofobia i mne posovetovali obratitsa ehse k...
  10. The dear doctor! At my son (8 mes) - attributes atopicheskogo a dermatitis...
  11. Dear doctors! Whether it is possible to normalize by means of a homeopathy are hormonal...
  12. To the child have diagnosed an asthma of an easy or a light;a mild degree. Whether it is possible to cure? Whether Is...
  13. Whether is any effective homeopathic sr-VA from a dandruff. " Nizoral...
  14. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, the homeopathy treats erosion shejki uteruses....
  15. podskazite kakie gomeopotisheskie preparati nugno pit. sostoyanie uze kak...
  16. Hello! Prompt please. At me an adenoid disease (now n...
  17. Hello! At me a question to Serebryakov Sergey. We have passed or have taken place offered VA...
  18. Greetings. Please raskazhite about a grass a hellebore. It or her 6 months you accept a post...
  19. Hello. Some time there were pains in the field of a mammary gland, sd back...
  20. Hello! To me have advised to address in yours conference at the gynecologist....
  21. Dear Sergey! Approximately for 12 days after the beginning of reception Limfomiozota, Ber...
  22. Dear doctors, please, tell or say, whether there is a chance to cure bronchial...
  23. Hello once again Doctor Dvorjanchikov! Thanks for the answer. You me very much...
  24. Vrach-the homeopathist has appointed or nominated to me course of treatment and has told or said, that at reception gomeopati...
  25. Hello the doctor! To my mum have diagnosed a tumour of a brain....
  26. Vladimir you have received my letters from March, 16th and 20? You do not respond - I a wave...
  27. Whether it is possible to treat a cyst of a vagina gomeopaticheski? To Me of 20 years, did not give birth or travail. Has rescueed or saved...
  28. Dear Vladimir! Prompt please, whether probably agents gomeopati...
  29. Disease RS. Advise methods of treatment by a homeopathy....
  30. Hello. After a currettage in occasion of anembrionii 5 months ago obostr...
  31. Hello! Very much I ask to answer my question: whether are capable gomeopatichesk...
  32. In the majority of complex homeopathic preparations (EDAS, German firms)...
  33. The dear doctor, My daughter suffers an edema of blepharons, an itch and rezju in opinion of. Vr...
  34. Zdravsvujte! Tell, please, that for a medicine " Rus Plus "? As mn...
  35. The dear doctor! The doctor, the spent US of an abdominal cavity has advised for " about...
  36. Dvorjanchikov, you finish here nonsense zanimatsja, you as soon as has advised...
  37. Hello! You can recommend what homeopathic preparations for...
  38. Hello! Tell or say, please how long it is possible it (is necessary) to accept kalium...
  39. How to treat a sarcoidosis?...
  40. Gde-that heard or read (precisely I do not remember), that the reason of infarcts, an ischemic heart disease javlja...
  41. Good evening! Ovarium kompozitum has been registered together with drops genikohel...
  42. Good afternoon. Friends have advised to accept to mine 3 h to the monthly child g...
  43. The doctor, hello, I already kak-that consulted at you at a forum, rass...
  44. The doctor!!!! At me the request, help or assist to cure a granuloma annular. Mozhe...
  45. The doctor, advise how to get rid, please, of accustoming to drops from n...
  46. Prompt please as lecht otrubevidnyj deprive....
  47. Izvinite, chto povtoriayu svoi vopros. No on ostalsia bez otveta. Evgenie...
  48. Good evening! The dear doctor consult please. 1. To the child 2...
  49. Whether the homeopathy can help or assist at a pseudorheumatism? Hormones did not accept and...
  50. Whether was what nibud fitoanalog tranquilizers benzodiazepine of some? With...