PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Under the description to me approaches or suits Ignatsija 3, but in the description it is specified what is it an agent...
  2. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to accept a homeopathic preparation " Kurdlipid...
  3. Now practises some folk healers intramuscular injections...
  4. The doctor! I am tired. A relapsing stomatitis (jazvochka in diameter 1 2, and even...
  5. Whether there are homeopathic preparations from an allergy? At me an allergy on room...
  6. Hello, the doctor. It again Natalia. The doctor, appointed or nominated to me " Akteratsemoz...
  7. Tell or Say, please, homeopathic vitamins for beremenyh can be accepted...
  8. Homeopathy primenima for the help in escalating muscular mass? Not in case of to...
  9. The dear doctor! At me on a leg or foot under a patella approximately one month ago...
  10. That will advise as antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and restoring florae...
  11. The child (3, 5 years) often coughs at night. Coughs, when lays down, not ochen...
  12. Urgently! Tomorrow to leave for Finland, and the terrible rhinitis and hurts us a throat!...
  13. To the kid have appointed or nominated from rachitis Brioniju 6, Karkareju Natrii phosphas 6 and to Silicium 6. On 2 go...
  14. The dear doctor! Respond, please, to a question. All homeopathic a ball...
  15. Zdravstvyjte, Vi prosili napisat chto konkretno menja bespokoit. Ja bojys...
  16. Dear Natalia Jurevna, whether It is possible to lower by means of a homeopathy a little on...
  17. At me the hypofunction of a thyroid gland, is removed the right share, on the left share 3...
  18. Tell or Say please - disturbance of a metabolism it and is hormonal narush...
  19. zdravstvuite, u rebenka 3, 5 goda vraz piznal astmu, mesjaz prinimali lekar...
  20. Hello! The homeopathist has registered to me to accept " Cinchona 6 " 3 times a day on 5...
  21. All vesnju it was excruciated from an exacerbation of a psoriasis (specks have become covered a stomach or belly, legs or foots...
  22. Mark Samuilovich, whether prompt, please, gives in to treatment gomeopatichesk...
  23. The doctor I suffer a pharyngitis and a laryngitis in the chronic form many years....
  24. Whether it is possible to cure andeksit by means of homeopathic agents??...
  25. Here Alain wrote about treatment of the phobias by a homeopathy. Never such hearing...
  26. After survey of the doctor to me have diagnosed: a polyp in predverii proctal or anal kana...
  27. The doctor, after sorts or labors I have lost interest to sex. Prompt any g...
  28. The doctor, hello, prompt, please, than to me to be treated from proteus in...
  29. Hello, the doctor! To me 35 years, at profosmotre are revealed raised or increased having given or allowed...
  30. Zdrastvujte, the doctor! C I drink, I hope, that will help or assist! Thanks for advice or council!...
  31. And what then in a homeopathy treats a clamidiosis? Thanks....
  32. To the child 1. 4. mes, from a rhinitis have advised Eufobium Kompozitum. vopros-about...
  33. Hello! My daughter in 16 years had hair on a chin. proved...
  34. Whether the homeopathy treats an encephalomyelitis...
  35. Zdravtvujte the doctor! Very much it would be desirable to get to you on reception. Tell or say has shaken...
  36. Hello! My son (6, 5 years) 4 years is sick of a bronchial asthma. Passed or took place...
  37. Zdravtsvujte. Tell or say please, whether render on an organism what = or luxury...
  38. At me uvelichelis glands on a neck. As it is possible to return more quickly them in normaln...
  39. What means a homeopathist? t. e. What particularly diseases concern to you, ch...
  40. Tell or Say, whether it is possible to cure a secondary amenorrhea by means of homeopathic pre...
  41. It is diagnosed - errozija shejki uteruses. Age 23 years. To the child 2 years...
  42. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to treat a homeopathy fungic or fungal diseases, in ch...
  43. The doctor what homeopathic agents can help or assist at a psoriasis?...
  44. Hello, the doctor! (3 years 7 mes) have put my son dmagnoz adenojdy...
  45. The dear Doctor! Whether tell or say, please, probably by means of a homeopathy from...
  46. Hello, Vladimir. I would like once again you to disturb in occasion of pre...
  47. Hello. That you think of substance digidrokvertsetin from Siberian listv...
  48. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to apply homeopathic tablets (in chastn...
  49. Sage
  50. Lymphostasis