PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Kakie rekomendacii Vi mogli bi dat dla lechenija rosacea (na nosu u 55 let...
  2. Hello, the doctor. Today almost all the night long has cried, after quarrel with the husband...
  3. Hello dr. Vladimir Dvorjanchikov. Help or Assist, please, if it is possible....
  4. Dear doctor! At mine 44 years or summer mums on arms or hand were formed shishechki, as sh...
  5. Tell or Say please, whether effectively homeopathic treatment adherent or adhesive process...
  6. alternativa! I do not know, how it to name, but the woman About which I wrote, zab...
  7. The dear doctor, tell or say, whether it is possible to cure homeopathic agents os...
  8. Hello! It is not excluded, that a question not on a structure, but reasonableness of yours su...
  9. Prompt, please, than it is possible to replace a preparation "Sanol". Has very much helped or assisted p...
  10. The dear doctor! My husband has transferred or carried operation in occasion of a thrombectomy of an artery r...
  11. About grasses
  12. To the child month. It is diagnosed at a birth miotonii. The doctor connects or binds it...
  13. Dear Homeopathists, prompt what to do or make please. Two weeks ago obr...
  14. At me diagnoz-chronic holetsistopakreatit, a secondary colitis with diarrheas....
  15. PRIWET! JUMOR-DELO XOROSCHEE. JA NE PONJALA KAK W SCHIWYJ, ETO YSCGE INTER...
  16. Whether it is possible to cure a chronic pharyngitis with strong dryness in a throat, which...
  17. Please, prompt, what by will get rid of a thrush? Has bothered uzhasn...
  18. Whether preparation SANDRA is effective for prophylaxis and treatment of a flu?...
  19. Dear doctors! I live in Voronezh, there is no opportunity to arrive on diagnosti...
  20. Dear d-r! At me suspect subklinich. dif. toks. A struma. I am flied or treated gom...
  21. Hello, prompt please, at adenoides of 1 degree at the child 3 h...
  22. The doctor! At my child the temperature last night was 38, 2. Today rate...
  23. At me a dysbacteriosis. It is shown only in rashes on the face, other complaints...
  24. Hello! To me of 26 years. Five years ago in me have found out, that at me a bottom...
  25. The doctor, potsarajus to send you smears this week... At me edinstvenn...
  26. Hello, the dear doctor! Tell or Say. Please. And at treatment gomeopa...
  27. Hello Vladimir! c back, on July, 15th, I have sent from Mosk. Region, p....
  28. Hello, I do not know, that with a mail box (wrote from a box of the daughter)...
  29. Good afternoon! To me of 18 years. I 2 years am am disturbed with a frequent sleepiness in the afternoon....
  30. Hello Dr. Dvorjanchikov! I would like to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of...
  31. Whether there are ways lichenija abaissements of hair in a homeopathy. What. And where turn...
  32. In 6 years to my son have removed adenoides. Now to him of 9 years. There was a rhinitis, have made...
  33. Please do not leave this letter without the answer, please I very much ask....
  34. The diagnosis: the Osteochondrosis of a cervical department of a backbone. TServikolnaja a myelipathy....
  35. Hello. At me to you a question, what such bioresonant therapy? At all...
  36. Daughters have been appointed or nominated a preparation silitseja 6, unitary reception in occasion of hr. Tone...
  37. Whether it is possible to cure for ever a homeopathy dermal diseases (in particular atopi...
  38. The homeopathist to me has appointed or nominated AGNUS -30 about 14 days of a cycle up to a menses. At me...
  39. The dear doctor, prompt please at miks-infections (trihomoniaz, hl...
  40. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say, what you think about preparation "nevrosed"? Ochen...
  41. The doctor, that that my smears have finally got lost.... And you do not know however or as...
  42. Hello, dear doctors! You could not give any informats...
  43. Whether has any value or meaning;importance quantity or amount of accepted peas? The doctor on reception...
  44. http: // www.similia.ru/gomeopat/articles/0009.htm Ieromonah Anatoly (Beres...
  45. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Thanks for your answer. There can be you will advise...
  46. Prompt pozhajlusta: to my child 10. He hardly is ill or sick (paroprak...
  47. Hello, the dear doctor! At me a problem with shchitovidkoj. The day before yesterday sd...
  48. Vladimir, I live in Moscow, very much I hope to consult at you! Zarane...
  49. Hello, dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! Respond, please on a question...
  50. Hello. How you concern to reception of white clay?...