PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Hello, Vladimir! I already wrote to you about 7 monthly child with atopich. de...
  2. Hello, the dear Doctor! Prompt, please, as it is possible izbavits...
  3. In occasion of Gripp-heel. Yes, we treated the boy at a homeopathist, but the diagnosis bron...
  4. Hello the doctor. To my daughter 3, 5 years. One week ago were ill disfunktsi...
  5. The doctor respond please though you in occasion of this atypical pneumonia, and that...
  6. Myoma, prompt as it it is possible to cure without operation?...
  7. Are dear Sergey! Whether Respond, please, there is such concept ka sovme...
  8. The dear doctor, explain please: in lists "supplementing", " I shall follow...
  9. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich. By the results received by me analizo...
  10. The dear doctor, I very much regretted, that have not addressed with an oothecoma to you...
  11. The further questions about inspection on Follju Whether and how to learn or find out is in a cabin...
  12. Hello! What homeopathic agents can be recommended for l...
  13. Whether it is possible to treat homeopathic agents zhelchekamennuju juolezn? If yes...
  14. Whether the homeopathy can help or assist at H-a figurative curvature of legs or foots at the boy 2, 8...
  15. Uv. The doctor! My mum 65 has postoperative Hypothyrosis compare gravities....
  16. Whether it is possible to lift by means of a homeopathy at the child a hemoglobin? 6 years, badly EC...
  17. Skajite pojalista sushestvuyet li gomeopaticheski preparat uluchayushiy kac...
  18. Hello Mark Samuilovich! Writes to you Israel Is given from the city of Tverija...
  19. Dear Mark Samuilovich! My daughter of 7 years. At it or her chronic tonnzillit...
  20. Hello, to my daughter almost 4 years and we 2 month send or have passed to a homeopathist...
  21. UV the doctor the diagnosis an encephalopathy a strong strain of muscles of legs or foots and muscles on the face...
  22. Hello, at me such question and the request. At me have found 2 kistointromedul...
  23. Today was on reception at the endocrinologist in Moskovsk the Homeopathic Center...
  24. The dear Doctor! What clinics in Moscow for treatment by a homeopathy you posovet...
  25. To cure an epilepsy...
  26. Hello, the doctor! Advise a preparation - it is very necessary "to delay" mesjachny...
  27. Whether it is possible or probable methods of a homeopathy it is achieved in steady depression of Saccharum in a blood...
  28. Old " the manipulator the facts " (it I correct not normative lexicon, and that-...
  29. How it is possible to deduce or remove warts? THANKS....
  30. The doctor, in my previous report I have not correctly named a preparation: not From...
  31. Two years and money has spent for treatment of an allergy (a dust, pollen) at a homeopathist...
  32. Mozhzhevelovu! http: // www.liveinternet.ru/users/sad_eyes/post1336322 Here from...
  33. Advise a homeopathic agent from youthful acnes....
  34. Hello, the doctor! At the girl 12, 5 years during a month during d...
  35. The dear doctor! At my relative a cyst of a thyroid gland. It was treated go...
  36. Good afternoon, the Doctor! Whether it is possible to treat dermatitises by means of a homeopathy? At me...
  37. The dear doctor! If there will be an opportunity, respond, please, to mine vopr...
  38. I accept Iov-venum (a homeopathic preparation from varicose expansion in...
  39. Dear doctors! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to accept simultaneously Mas...
  40. Hello, the doctor. At me a varicose phlebectasia, it was surveyed, the doctor...
  41. The dear doctor, whether probably to cure (to remove or take off signs of an itch of a skin and an eye) about...
  42. The dear doctor, half a year I periodically accept the last lahezis 12. He...
  43. Hello. Whether it is possible independently, without advice or council of the doctor, to accept nervohee...
  44. In connection with kistozno-fibrilyoznoj (excuse I do not know as it is correctly written) mA...
  45. Today did or made operation, have removed a wisdom tooth. (very complex or difficult excision), you...
  46. Whether is what or homeopathic agents which will help or assist to get rid from...
  47. Zdrastvujte! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to cure abaissement of hair with pomoshch...
  48. It is known, that fetuses of a bilberry improve vision. Whether possess the same property...
  49. At me a dyskinesia of cholic ways, a chronic pancreatitis, a hernia of an esophagus and r...
  50. Whether the homeopathy helps or assists at disease chronic herpes?...