PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Zdrastvujte the doctor! Already almost week I run in a toilet - big (diarrhea)...
  2. Hello! The dear doctor! Tell or Say, please, as operates or works ANAPR...
  3. Vladimir Vladimirovich! Whether you can recommend the skilled or experienced doctor a homeopathist...
  4. Zdrastvujte! Prompt, please: the passionflower she strastotsvet grows at...
  5. Vladimir, please, prompt, in what image it is possible to transport gomeopa...
  6. Hello! 29, winter of 2003 to me have diagnosed a hysteromyoma r...
  7. Hello! Express, please, the opinion, for me it is important! Is...
  8. What scope P.harmala (burial ground)?...
  9. UvjuGomeopat I have a cyst golonogo a brain .1 sm.s precise edges or territories...
  10. Uv. The doctor, I a year am flied or treated at a homeopathist. At me a mastopathy, a myoma and erosion...
  11. Whether it is possible to treat a homeopathy a glomerulonephritis...
  12. Tell or Say please as it is possible to cure an oothecoma without operation...
  13. Zdravstvuite. Posovetovali obratitsja k Vam na konfirentsiju. U menja diagn...
  14. Hello, the doctor! To my son 3 years of 5 months. Adenoides 2 j degrees...
  15. Hello! At ortrite treatment homeopathic lekartvami is possible or probable? As...
  16. The dear doctor, my child since September accepts Edas for strengthening immu...
  17. 8 months gave the child from an allergy preparations: a calcium karbonikum, a calcium fo...
  18. After a course of a chemotherapy disturb the strong stomach aches amplifying on...
  19. Hello, Vladimir! Thanks for the answer! Tomorrow we shall send results analizo...
  20. Vladimir, I understand your silence as that is not present in Moskovsk region experience...
  21. Hello. At me nearby 2 months poured out surrounding back deprive, on...
  22. Hello the doctor, at me a problem: sometimes courses I accept Klimaksan gom...
  23. Hello! At me such problem. I wish to get rid of superfluous hair on but...
  24. Hello, Vladimir! How you managed to rename your unit? You go...
  25. The doctor, whether prompt, please, it is possible to cure a polycystosis of ovaries?...
  26. Hello, the dear doctor! Whether there is an experience of application for treatment a vagina...
  27. The second month I can not cure to the child 4 h years a genyantritis. Now we drink TSinab...
  28. Hello! In me have been found out chlamydias a pneumonia through a blood (antithat...
  29. Hello, the doctor!!! If it is possible, please, explain vkradtse a principle...
  30. What will advise from a logoneurosis? The Boy of 14 years stammers....
  31. Hello! At me here 3 months temperature in the afternoon it is constant...
  32. Hello, whether probably treatment by homeopathic agents endometarioza...
  33. Good afternoon. At the child 1 9 the contagious molluscum on a upper eyelid has grown already...
  34. The doctor, very much often I am ill or sick. Doctors have told or said, that immunity is weakened or easied. That posov...
  35. Whether it is possible to cure a gonorrhea by means of a homeopathy?...
  36. Hello, the doctor. At me the girl 5, 5 years. For a long time we are treated at homeopathists about...
  37. Kak mojno snizit protrombin s pomoshyu gomeopaticheskix sredstv...
  38. Century About what illnesses or diseases you asked question Dvorjanchikovu, All of you time...
  39. Hello, the doctor! To me have put diagnoz-a fibroadenoma of a mammary gland....
  40. Dear doctor Zak. M.! Whether Tell or Say, please, it is possible any...
  41. The doctor a technique such! A week every day 2 following - in a day...
  42. The doctor, whether (obesity) is possible for the child to recommend with excess weight kaki...
  43. Whether probably to define or determine the medicinal diagnosis through the Internet? That for e...
  44. Whether it is possible izbavmtsja from a myopia? Whether it is possible to stop an angiosclerosis g...
  45. Hello the doctor, In 1992 I have had been ill a hepatitis "And", a diet not sobljuda...
  46. Have advised to treat infnktsii (a clamidiosis and trihomoniaz) a homeopathy. That a beam...
  47. Hello the Doctor! Prompt pozhajlusta, as by means of a homeopathy vylech...
  48. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to cure giperandrogeniju? Spa...
  49. Whether has read through discussion in occasion of polezna/the homeopathy is harmful and has drawn a conclusion...
  50. Hello. Do not prompt what doses it is possible to accept Camphor C6....