PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. The doctor tell or say pozh-that that for a preparation Butter or Oil of an evening primrose? To me it or him nazn...
  2. At familiar to the woman (54 years): an ischemic heart disease, a stenocardia 3, paroksizmalnaja av tachy...
  3. At 8 years or summer children diskenezija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways. The stomach or belly hurts everyone of mornings...
  4. Tell or Say, and at a chronic pyelonephritis that it is necessary to accept?...
  5. Whether it is possible vylichit gomiopatiej skalioz and a fine intervertebral hernia?...
  6. GOOD AFTERNOON! EXIST WHAT OR HOMEOPATHIC AGENTS CURING...
  7. The dear doctor. To me on a symptomatology very much approaches or suits Argentum Nitrum (drozh...
  8. Advise something at an adenoma of a prostate (an initial stage...
  9. Good afternoon! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to cure homeopathic prepara...
  10. Hello. Prompt, whether it is possible to help or assist a homeopathy at obkusyvanii a fingernail...
  11. After 3 week receptions " TSel-T " the beginnings noticeably to type or collect weight at neizme...
  12. Whether it is effective at massage and a jamming of a nerve (back) mozhzhevelovyj a cream?...
  13. Please. What designate seromucoids in a blood?...
  14. Hello! We wish to address to a homeopathist in occasion of adenoides at the child 4...
  15. Dear, misters homeopathists! I would like to talk to you about prof. At...
  16. Hello! To the child of 6 months. During sorts or labors it was necessary to pull forcepses. Those...
  17. I think, that is gomeopticheskie agents which can help or assist to solve mine pr...
  18. Advise Vladimir, please. An exacerbation chronic obstructive br...
  19. To me of 48 years. Last 5 years delicacy, weariness, LAZINESS, job at me malopo...
  20. Whether preparation Aflubin helps or assists really? Speak, that at its or his application immun...
  21. Dobyrj day, at me within a year is observed periodic reddening but...
  22. Ja na 6 mesace beremennosti. Rezys otricatelnii, y muja polojitenii, mama...
  23. Where it is possible to read through about following preparations and their influence on mine zabolevani...
  24. Uv. The doctor. Prompt, please, at me polipoznyj a rhinitis. About one month I...
  25. Hello, Whether it would be desirable to learn or find out the homeopathy helps or assists at opistorhoze and...
  26. It once again I (a question about ORVI). Tell or say, a preparation " Iov-the kid " how much or as far as ef...
  27. My sister has lost vision - at it or her 100 percentage cataract on both eyes...
  28. The dear doctor! I was convinced on myself, that the homeopathy can much, even pr...
  29. HELLO! Whether there Is at you an experience of application of preparations of group REGENERESEN?...
  30. Hello the doctor! Whether it is possible to cope by means of a homeopathy with an allergy...
  31. Whether probably to cure a nodal struma 3 items homeopathic agents, that about...
  32. Photodocumentary proofs on pages of Results of clients http:/...
  33. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to cure a cancer of a breast by means of a homeopathy???..
  34. Hello! At mine 5 years or summer daughters complication after a flu - a cystitis and pi...
  35. Hello, whether I know to the address of I. What grasses Promote treatment mi...
  36. Comrades! The answers and deskussijami with strong nezdorovoymi mentally Pa...
  37. At crossing or moving to China, change of a ration of a climate, etc. began to grow slowly in...
  38. The doctor, and what such psorichesky miazm? All Means taki there is a small chance...
  39. Vladimir, to my wife 34 years, 2 years ago have found out a carcinoma of the stomach about a metastasis...
  40. Whether diagnostics on method Follja show presence of a tumour can?...
  41. Hello! At me during pregnancy, last months would arise...
  42. Dear sirs! 1. To me have registered gentos, but he road. Whether is otech...
  43. Hello! Whether the mastopathy, a hysteromyoma and frustration of a liver are...
  44. Tell or Say, please, you can advise what homeopathic medicines...
  45. The doctor of thanks for the answer You have given to my to hope. Though mammolog assured cht...
  46. To the son - 11 years. The diagnosis - vegeto-a vascular dystonia. We continue obsledovat...
  47. Whether cystitises are treated by a homeopathy?...
  48. Already 6 months I it there are more accept Tramal, all over again I accepted from pains in backs...
  49. Good afternoon! Please respond - to that has helped or assisted will get rid from Adenoides IO...
  50. Tell or Say please. How to cure surrounding deprive. To me of 45 years, has caught a cold....