PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Good evening! Whether I wish to learn or find out really a ureaplasma it is possible to cure gomeop...
  2. The doctor! It is possible to learn or find out, what contraindications preparation Aktivelle has...
  3. About Ignatsii What dosage of a preparation? How it or he should be accepted?...
  4. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say, please, what is the time I can accept lek...
  5. Dear Mark Samuilovich, you could not explain, what such a homeopathy?...
  6. To my girlfriend preparation Vitex has been appointed or nominated by the gynecologist from sanatorium pjatigo...
  7. My small daughter (3, 5 years), in occasion of acute (-visible, infektsi...
  8. Here the husband perenervnichal also has acquired to itself panktiotit. Prompt, with what travkami...
  9. Prompt, what is possible poprinimat from a migraine?...
  10. Dear Doctor Dvorjanchikov! I write from America, I very much would like uz...
  11. Whether there are homeopathic preparations which protect a liver from toxic...
  12. What will advise to accept for restoration of immunity?...
  13. Whether it is possible to communicate with you? I live in Sankt-Petersburg, arrival is possible or probable. On ZP...
  14. Whether the homeopathy can help or assist with a question of development of speech? To the child of 5 years. I do not know...
  15. Hello! Three years ago I had a period nervous bulemii. I consider or count...
  16. Hello. Firm " " lets out or releases an agent which the Primrose is called...
  17. Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years. 4 months ago in a stomach have found out weed...
  18. What it is possible to use for treatment of a multinodal struma?...
  19. To Irina, at which kid with tussis and a vomiting. If be not too lazy to approach or suit to me...
  20. Hello, the doctor! I pass or take place treatment at a homeopathist in occasion of secondary be...
  21. Hello! The doctor, whether is in a homeopathy preparations improving peristalti...
  22. Good evening, doctor Dvorjanchikov! At me on the face pereodicheski occur or happen...
  23. Hello! According to US at me suspicion on a polycystosis of ovaries, I sda...
  24. HELLO, MISTER ZAK M.S. ADVISE PLEASE TO ITSELF FROM HOMEOPATHISTS...
  25. Tell or Say please, whether there is any treatment directed on ul...
  26. uvazaemiy doctor. U moego rebenka ear infection vtoroy raz, za 3 nedely, n...
  27. To me 26 years, but dosih pores do not pass or take place spots (on the face and a back), pereprobova...
  28. Excuse for ignorance. nejrodermit-if it is short that for disease. And as...
  29. Whether the homeopathy treats a glaucoma? Or even stops it or her progressirova...
  30. I abnormal. Help or assist who can...
  31. Advise homeopathic preparations, after the core medicinal it is treated...
  32. Vladimir Vladimirovich! About development of a scarlatina. To barite have cancelled today in the morning...
  33. Hello! The senior son was ill with a flu. The temperature 39, 6 was, now with...
  34. Hello. At me such problem: the fourth day a nagging pain in right with...
  35. Forgive or Excuse, and you now where - in Moscow? In Tolyatti? I had an idea: I...
  36. Dear doctor Zak of M.! I would like to get to you on reception. As it is a cart...
  37. Whether there are in a homeopathy anesthetizing agents (for example, at acute bo...
  38. Whether treatment homeopathic sr-you of a cyst of a lien (3.2 2. is possible or probable...
  39. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich, I appreciate your opinion on all questions svjaz...
  40. Hello! At me a thickening of a fingernail, fragility, and under it or him any ryhlos...
  41. The patient 63 years. Many years suffer from chronic tussis. Worse in the morning, to...
  42. The doctor has written out a medicine, and I cannot find anywhere. Prompt addresses Moskovsk...
  43. The doctor, hello! In me have found out illness or disease ZHilbera. Tell or say, pozhalujs...
  44. Hello. To my mum at varices helps or assists IOV-Venum. But anywhere nevozmozh...
  45. Hello! Tell or say please, what efficiency Konium Makulljatum pr...
  46. Hello. To me of 19 years. Last days I had such problem...
  47. Hello. On reception at LORa, the doctor already 2 oh time speaks me, that at me...
  48. Hello! I am at present flied or treated at a homeopathist. To me have written out tablets and...
  49. Functional cyst on the left ovary at me have found out in November, 2003....
  50. The dear doctor, tell or say the opinion on a preparation " Konium Plus " primenjaemomp...