PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Tell or Say, please, as by means of a homeopathy to cure a virus pappilomy (ime...
  2. Hello, dr. Dvorjanchikov. I Thank you for the answer (on July, 29th). I hotela-...
  3. Hello, consult please on a following question. The doctor n...
  4. Uv. The doctor! Whether it is possible to get rid of acnes at teenage age by means of...
  5. The dear doctor, what homeopathic agent you can recommend...
  6. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, Cin's preparation on ljambly operates or works?..
  7. Whether it is possible to get rid by means of a homeopathy of a polyp shejki uteruses?...
  8. The doctor! SOS! At me the Hepatitis With, goes a strong intoxication of an organism, that vyz...
  9. At me a hypothyrosis. TTG was 70!!! To destination the endocrinologist I accept L-...
  10. Hello, the doctor! At the child (5, 5 years) - adenoides, indications to operation...
  11. Hello, the doctor! Help or Assist, please, advice or council how to cure vospal...
  12. Homeopathic agent from a mastopathy prompt, pozhalusta....
  13. Whether it is possible to cure an allergy at the child on alimentary and household allergens?...
  14. The doctor, what with your red authorization? At you the post address has not exchanged...
  15. Help or Assist please!!! Awful vulval or vaginal allocation with hzapahom pereprob...
  16. Hello, the dear doctor! To my wife recently operated a carcinoma of the stomach....
  17. Tell or Say, please, there are in a homeopathy preparations or ointments removing or taking out an itch at...
  18. Good afternoon! My friend has presented me some packings " Dietol-kompozitum " f...
  19. Tell or Say, that will advise from stones in kidneys To the man 60 and years with a ulcer zhel...
  20. Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to cure a clamidiosis by means of gom...
  21. Hello the dear doctor! At me a multinodal toxic struma of average...
  22. Hello! At me a hypertonia 2 degrees, HSN 2., I accept set that...
  23. As a result of an acoustic trauma two years ago the left ear became worse hear...
  24. To the son of 7 years, very much almost all life without the use of additives with bifidobakteri...
  25. HELP or ASSIST Frustration of an intestine at 1. 3. (a dysbacteriosis if is t...
  26. The dear doctor! Advise please homeopathic agents for podnja...
  27. Hello, the doctor! Whether treatment of a fungus on stupnjah homeopathic is possible or probable...
  28. Hello! Prompt, than essential oils are useful? And the orange is more concrete...
  29. At my mum of 63 years - an osteoporosis. Whether there are agents which could to her pomo...
  30. Tell or Say, whether harmfully to give the child of 3 years aflubin for prophylaxis not 3 not...
  31. How with you it is possible to communicate? If it is possible your contact phone. Thanks...
  32. At me 2 problems, nobody undertakes - therefore as usually all hope on gom...
  33. What it is possible to undertake for treatment of hearing? A neurosensory bradyacuasia 3 4 ste...
  34. The doctor, please bypass attention the patient, which to itself diagnoses with...
  35. For Dvorjanchikova Century Vladimir Vy have received my letters? Very much I look forward to hearing!...
  36. The doctor, whether brothers Zubitskie from Ukraine and their network of drugstores " Green are known to you...
  37. Tell or Say preparation AFLUBIN for prophylaxis of a flu is how much effective? And to...
  38. Question about TSiston - lek-in not so homeopathic, like it already ajurve...
  39. What homeopathic antidepressants exist? Thanks in advance....
  40. At me pregnancy of 30 weeks, at a capture of a smear, has been found out genital...
  41. Good afternoon! I already wrote to you in occasion of complication after ORVI (are exudative...
  42. The dear doctor! Whether you can give homeopathic advice or council, how izbavi...
  43. Zdrastvujte! Recently the polyp shejki uteruses has been removed. It would be desirable to learn or find out prichi...
  44. The dear doctor! At me an allergy on chocolate, etc. sweets (rashes on la...
  45. Question on an inoculation against a flu. Rassejanyj a sclerosis tserebro-spinal forms...
  46. Than it is possible to try to lower a level of a urinary acid in a blood up to comprehensible...
  47. Hello! Whether there Are any homeopathic preparations from a pain in sleep...
  48. The doctor, at me an adrenal failure, I accept on one tablet...
  49. One of these days has bought or purchased homeopathic tablets in a drugstore " Diutol-Kompozitum ". While...
  50. The dear doctor! What homeopathic preparations you could porekomendov...