PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. I would like to become a homeopathist, that it is necessary for this purpose, whether it is necessary to have medits. About...
  2. Olga on July, 30th 2004 12 : 09 : 05 Vladimir, this preparation will approach or suit, if already g...
  3. Tell or Say, please, probably to treat a mastitis gomeopaticheski agents and kud...
  4. To the son of 19 full years, 2 years are ill or sick with a psoriasis, at it or him also would be ill or sick with this...
  5. I remove or I take out a question where to buy or purchase polifepam. Has already found. And as it or him to apply for ochis...
  6. Hello. What can you tell or say about a preparation "Mirtikam"? In its or his structure...
  7. At me spots. And alergija on triklazan....
  8. The doctor, to my constantly ill or sick one-year-old son have appointed or nominated for prophylaxes...
  9. Dear Mark Samuilovich! I knew, that an erythema of cheeks (internal...
  10. Here there is such problem, the congenital incompetence soed is called. It is woven...
  11. The doctor, hello! You could not tell about green tea and about it or him svojs...
  12. The doctor, whether prompt, please, there are homeopathic agents in struggle with...
  13. The dear doctor, whether prompt probably to get rid from helikobakter at pom...
  14. Hello! Whether tell or say homeopathy VSD treats?...
  15. Tell or Say please how with you to communicate? I wish to enter the name to you on reception...
  16. Hello, after sorts or labors I within 60 days had bleeding DS: vn...
  17. For the company with the girlfriend the Thuja " has bought or purchased " Butter or Oil. The doctor, tell, please about...
  18. You tell or say, please, what opinions on preparation REMENS. Whether It is possible it or him prim...
  19. From your consultations, Dvorjanchikov, than my daughter became even worse, it was necessary about...
  20. Vladimir Vladimirovich! Inform please to what address it is possible to send...
  21. Question to doctor Kulpinskomu. As it is possible to dissolve a homeopathic agent in...
  22. Natalia Jurevna and you, comrade Lenin, send pliz your data for it is red...
  23. Vladimir, I have caught a cold and, probably, gde-that me produlo-I can not turn go...
  24. To the child of 9 years, very restless, what preparations it is possible to calm or abirritate it or him...
  25. Whether it is possible to cure a dysbacteriosis by means of homeopathic grains?...
  26. Hello! My daughter of 8 years. Since the childhood suffers laryngitises with a stenosis...
  27. Hello! To a question from May, 4th it would be desirable to add, that to me were spent neo...
  28. Still a question. Whether it is possible in a combination with IOV-the KID to give BRONHOMUNAL-P?...
  29. Vladimir, I asked to you a question on May, 6th 22 : 29 : 59. The answer me do not satisfy...
  30. Uv. Dr. Dvorjanchikov, at the one-year-old child at. A dermatitis + after perenesennog...
  31. Concerning the report in occasion of a pain in a fingernail on a finger, today at me poja...
  32. Hello. Whether it is possible to drink together nervohel and vertigohel?...
  33. Prompt pozhajlusta, I 2. zadyshkaj. There is no air, staraeshsja...
  34. Good afternoon, the dear Doctor! The last winter as prophylaxis of a flu...
  35. Dock. Dvorjanchikov! I am flied or treated at a homeopathist, already there is more than year. Improvements on the face!...
  36. To me of 26 years. Today for the first time in ezhizni the nervous habit spasm on the left eye has begun. In...
  37. Mark Samuilovich, good evening. Prompt, pozhajlusta, with what gomeopatiches...
  38. Hello! Prompt where to buy or purchase please ortiliju one-sided (borovuju m...
  39. Whether the varicose phlebectasia a homeopathist is treated. Preparations?...
  40. Zdravstujte! Whether it is possible to treat a homeopathy a migraine what it is possible to expect rezul...
  41. Prompt please how to cure an arthrosis of a femur?...
  42. What it is possible to do or make with a man's baldness? Hair have thinned everywhere, except for zatyl...
  43. The dear doctor! Asked a question to the gynecologist in section "sterility or barrenness" and receive...
  44. Good afternoon! Two weeks ago on US have found a fibroadenoma - 6 on 7 mm, two-hundred...
  45. Dear Zak Mark Samuilovich and Prilipko Nina Stanislavovna, As it is possible...
  46. Kind time, Vladimir! I shall in detail describe all signs and I ask you to give re...
  47. Hello the doctor, it is glad, that you again here! I again in occasion of the son. Anal...
  48. Good afternoon Mark Samuilovich! To my mother have diagnosed a scleroderma...
  49. At the child a nervous anorexia. Whether it is treated by a homeopathy?...
  50. Fungus on nogtjah/a foot nog/how to cure by means of what preparation, eff...