PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Hello, tell or say please, whether it is possible with pomoshju for a homeopathy to cure ur...
  2. Hello! Today has felt a strange pain in sredine backs, as though p...
  3. Dear Vladimir! Has come across on the Internet on interesting prepisku you with d-rum...
  4. Hello. Whether preparation Pankren can help or assist at bad job podzheludoch...
  5. Dear homeopathists! Prompt the address of the nearest homeopathic center (to...
  6. Good evening. To my boy of 5,5 years. The child with a congenital heart disease (...
  7. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Whether probably to cure gomeopaticheski chronic...
  8. Hello. At mine 11 ti the years or summer son the chronic lambliasis with is complicated...
  9. Please, if who knows, recommend vracha-a homeopathist in Dallas (staff or state...
  10. What your opinion in occasion of a preparation " the Wise dragon "? Actually...
  11. I have recovered after sorts or labors within a year on 15 kg Awfully I wish to dump or reset lish...
  12. Good afternoon. The friend vraych (but not the children's pediatrist) has advised the child (3...
  13. Whether the homeopathist can help or assist with treatment of an endometriosis and sterility or barrenness?...
  14. Hello. To me prizhgli erosion nearby 2 months back. But now during...
  15. That you think of a preparation "Remens"...
  16. To me of 28 years. During last 5 years at me retsedivirujushchie a thrush...
  17. Hello! Would like to learn or find out about homeopathic treatment cystic mastopat...
  18. The doctor and what will advise to drink from a pancreatitis?...
  19. I synochek (2, 6.) one year ago has picked up herpes (in a mouth) and now endlessly bo...
  20. Hello! It is interesting to know what diseases by a homeopathy not vylechivajuts...
  21. Hello! Every morning I go on 2 5 times to a toilet. The stomach or belly does not hurt, and...
  22. I plan to begin to be treated by a homeopathy - in the anamnesis a hyperplasia endometrija...
  23. I am sorry for a silly question, with a homeopathy I collide or face for the first time. Mo...
  24. I handed over a tank crop at the gynecologist. It is found out s epidermidis (have told or said stafilok...
  25. Tell or Say, please, to me have cured a mycoplasma and a thrush, but it appears on...
  26. Hello, Vladimir! Excuse, that again I write to you on a forum. I sent..
  27. Whether it is possible to cure homeopathic agents Atheroma? If yes, with what?...
  28. Hello, to me 20 years, at the slightest excitement at me very much begin shivering...
  29. Hello, prompt, please. At me retsedivirujushchy a cystitis, treated...
  30. You have written, that hron. tonzilit it is necessary to treat a homeopathy, but all over again spravi...
  31. Prompt, please, an agent for rising immunity. At me the last...
  32. The dear doctor! To me 23 years, have diagnosed SPKJA, is raised or increased DGEA, testos...
  33. Opodeldok - what is it what?...
  34. Question to Kulpinskomu. Recommend, what books to buy or purchase, where is full...
  35. To me have appointed or nominated a homeopathy from a mastopathy where exception of coffee is shown. And I t...
  36. Whether the homeopathy treats an obesity?...
  37. The dear doctor, whether prompt it is possible to cure an exacerbation vosp. Appendages (...
  38. Hello! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to cure dysfunction of ovaries...
  39. Tell or Say, please, that such flower pollen? As it or her to accept and from kaki...
  40. Hello. Do not prompt what doses and through how much it is necessary to accept..
  41. In what centers practise gomeosiniatriju?...
  42. The dear doctor! Whether tell or say there are homeopathic agents capable umensh...
  43. Whether probably by means of a homeopathy to cure a cystitis. Treatment at the urologist antibi...
  44. Wished to ask a question doutoru, but esteemed answers and desire was gone. An inform...
  45. Good afternoon! At me a problem as well as at many zhenshchin-excess weight. I ho...
  46. zdravstvuite, doktor1 skajite, pojaluista, lechitsy li trihotillomaniya be...
  47. Hello, the dear doctor! I continue to give the child to Barite and the Aloe on 2...
  48. Hello! Prompt, pozhalusta, what homeopathic preparations primen...
  49. At my child adenoides 1 2 degree without complications, the doctor has recommended g...
  50. After an acute pyelonephritis I accept Homeopathic medicines for normal...