PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. The doctor, prompt what address nibud forruma where it is possible to chat simply...
  2. Hello, the dear doctor! Prompt please, my daughter 6 from floors...
  3. Dear homeopathists, whether you know about existence in Azerbaijan good sp...
  4. Hello! I already wrote that at my sister chronic glomirulonefrit...
  5. Tell or Say please how correctly to accept ehinatsiju, if it not tincture...
  6. Tell or Say please than to cure pink deprive? After reception tarivida and vilr...
  7. Good afternoon! Whether the homeopathy is effective at treatment of a myasthenia (ocular forms...
  8. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to cure a homeopathy phobias, obtrusivenesses, thinks...
  9. Hello! Prompt what to do or make, please, in such here situations: mine...
  10. Hello, dear Vladimir! Whether tell or say, please, probably about the help...
  11. How to deduce or remove serious metaly From an organism...
  12. Whether tell or say it is possible to cure a ureaplasmosis a homeopathy? If yes, how much vre...
  13. To the son 5, 5 years since three years the diagnosis a bronchial asthma, now recommend mountains...
  14. Has forgotten to write: in Samara a good homeopathist....
  15. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to get rid by means of a homeopathy of stones in zhelch...
  16. The dear doctor, prompt please, what duration of action p...
  17. Hello, Vladimir Vladimirovich! I wish to learn or find out your opinion concerning, vs...
  18. At me hlamidioznyj konjuktivit than it or him it is possible to cure in " field conditions "...
  19. Hello, the dear doctor. Prompt, please. The Young man (se...
  20. In occasion of preparation to implantatsii/podsadka donor embriona., diagnoz-...
  21. The doctor, explain please - as Geksoral in a spray will neutralize a homeopathist...
  22. The dear doctor! If zhelchekamennaja illness or disease recovers a homeopathy, p...
  23. Whether it is possible, using a homeopathy to cure: 1. Subfebrile temperature...
  24. The dear doctor, and the address of the center I can learn or find out? (Thanks)...
  25. Tell or Say, whether there are any agents for treatment of an eczema and a neurodermite n...
  26. Prompt what nibud national cough remedies which will not damage or injure;hurt gom...
  27. Hello! At me a cirrhosis of a liver. Checked a blood on hepatitises and nothing...
  28. Dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! Your first answer was on my report, opub...
  29. Prompt, please - how much well gives in to treatment homeopathic...
  30. Hello! Has read through in one of your answers, that at an exacerbation it is possible...
  31. Whether tell or say, please, homeopathic preparations will help or assist me at treatment p...
  32. At me otryj a thrombophlebitis, a lymphostasis of a leg or foot. It was formed after reception tsitosta...
  33. Hello, the doctor! To my child 2 years of 9 months. Recently to him has put...
  34. The doctor, today did not drink alkobel and did not snore! The truth covered a floor of night. Weight...
  35. To the child 2.3 years, the diagnosis (it is put in 2 years): a cyst of a seed or spermatic funicle and...
  36. Dear doctor, please, inform, what homeopathic agents sl...
  37. This continuation of the report from June, 29th 22:35 The doctor I about pleasure et...
  38. Hello! Tell or Say, whether there are homeopathic agents for treatment adeno...
  39. Good afternoon, the doctor.. I already as weeks 2 constantly wish to sleep and brains voo...
  40. Prompt please. The doctor has appointed or nominated to my child Nervrhel, the child 3 year...
  41. Whether it is possible to get rid by means of only homeopathic agents of alarm and n...
  42. Hello! Tell or say, please, that it is possible to accept to the child 3 years 5 mes...
  43. Hello, the doctor! What homeopathic agents help or assist from spastiches...
  44. The doctor, prompt. Whether it is possible to accept a preparation "rascal" (sugar candies) to the child 2...
  45. Hello, the doctor! Last two days I feel a dyscomfort in the field of pojasn...
  46. Hello. Whether there are homeopathic preparations, which, while them p...
  47. Advise, please, to itself in Moscow it is possible to address in occasion of jazvenno...
  48. Tell or Say please, I one and a half month ago the beginnings to treat a neurodermite, kotor...
  49. Good afternoon, the doctor!! Advise please what to do or make at obmorozhenii...
  50. 6 mes I accept tramal. I try to stop it or him to accept. But I can not, so ka...