PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Advise, please, really operating or working gomeop. An agent at varices...
  2. Advise please, what homeopathic preparations help or assist at sindro...
  3. The dear doctor! I read, that it is possible to spend antimiazmaticheskuju immuniza...
  4. Tell or Say please, and the homeopathy treats a dermatomyositis? Or even oslozhneni...
  5. Whether tell or say, please, helps or assists for prophylaxis of a flu homeopathic pr...
  6. Hello. Tell or say, pozhajlusta, in a classical homeopathy at treatment hr...
  7. Vladimir Vladimirovich! Thanks! You unique who has really helped or assisted us! You n...
  8. Hello the doctor! Tell or say please, that it is possible to accept at an otitis, drops...
  9. The doctor, you have told or said: " look or see clause or article "Mycoplasmosis" on a site, and where ssylk...
  10. Tell or Say, what is this preparation Manganum Atsetikum? From what?...
  11. I consulted at home to venereologists and with Dvorjanchikovym, its or his answers...
  12. Whether it is possible to cure a tuberculosis homeopathic agents? Whether it is possible odnovrem...
  13. SOWEST NE POSWOLJAET, DA I OSCHEN MNOGO SEJSCHAS GRJASI, WSE MUSCHIKI GRJAS...
  14. Hello, the dear doctor! Consult me, please, here on...
  15. Whether it is possible to cure allergic rinit-27 years, what preparations ukp are ill or sick...
  16. Doctor Dvorjanchikov! If you know analogue Hecla lava, Lapis albus name...
  17. Prompt how to cope with youthful warts, a little, enough kr...
  18. On a forehead within a year jump up pryshchiki, tried or tasted mass of agents, niche...
  19. Hello the doctor! It again in occasion of mum 55 with cervical ostiohondrozom....
  20. Advise, what homeopathic priparaty mozhna to accept to the kid (2 years...
  21. Hello! I already wrote (at a daughter a problem with eyes). But as it is found out p...
  22. Hello. At me to you a question: at purpose or appointment homeopathic medicines...
  23. Dear Mark Samuilovich! Now it is a lot of information in a press or seal about advantage or benefit chesno...
  24. Whether prompt, please, is gomeopatich. pr-you For treatment it is vasculomotor...
  25. The dear doctor, at mine 4 years or summer daughters very strongly drop out hair. Snach...
  26. My report was below. What from gomeapaticheskih preparations help or assist at r...
  27. The dear Doctor, prompt, please, the preparation the Feces is how much effective...
  28. Dear doctor Dvorjanchikov! I would like to send you smears of the son...
  29. It is possible to cure a homeopathy an adenoid disease? To deduce or remove fuses and pus?...
  30. The dear doctor! Please advise any agent for it is strengthened...
  31. Whether there is any medicine for augmentation of weight?...
  32. Whether there are homeopathic preparations at a fibroadenoma of a mammary gland....
  33. Hello! Help or Assist, please, advice or council in occasion of diffuzno-toksichesko...
  34. Hello Whether it is possible to cure a homeopathy zhelchekamennuju illness or disease?...
  35. Hello, recently have suggested to try or taste from a genyantritis and a herpes lekarst...
  36. Homeopathists speak all time about individuality of this or that agent...
  37. Hello, tell or say, please: whether it is treated by a homeopathy autoimunnyj tireo...
  38. Nina Stanislavovna, whether tell or say please probably treatment by means of gom...
  39. Whether it is possible to correct by means of a homeopathy weight in greater or big party or side? Where in...
  40. At me a psoriasis already in connection with a climacterium the exacerbation for a long time is possible or probable Accepted...
  41. What homeopathic agents are applied at treatment of a fibrosarcoma 4 stadi...
  42. The dear doctor! A question following: whether the homeopathy Can treat depression, e...
  43. Tell or Say please, the doctor as you concern to immunomoduljatoram, for example...
  44. Hello, very much it would be desirable learn or find out that can to help or assist to avoid an inflammation...
  45. Good afternoon! Whether there are homeopathic agents for treatment Hronichesko...
  46. The dear doctor! You can recommend what preparations for treatment end...
  47. Thanks for the answer, excuse, but I do not know, that such topics where are described pra...
  48. Hello! At me function of a thyroid gland and while I was treated about is broken or disturbed...
  49. Hello! Prompt, please, what medicinal or others prepa...
  50. Advise ointments at atopicheskom a dermatitis....