PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Tell or Say, please, disease vegetative disturbances gives in to treatment....
  2. PEOPLE HELP or ASSIST!!!! Help or assist to find the doctor. I search for Agrinskuju Irina Anatolevnu...
  3. The dear doctor! To me the doctor has appointed or nominated pulsatillu 6 (among other things)....
  4. The dear doctor, hello! To My child of 8 years. In the past to year he prosh...
  5. At me an intersticial or interstitial hysteromyoma in diameter of 10 mm, whether it is possible to recover g...
  6. Hello. It is necessary to me chut-hardly to get hungry, and there is a smell from rt...
  7. The dear doctor, prompt please. The child goes in sadik and I cannot...
  8. The doctor at me on a leg or foot on an anticnemion ahead of 2 pink a little shelled maculae...
  9. At me Prolactinum is raised or increased. To me of 25 years. There is an excess weight. Whether there can be it pr...
  10. Dear Doctors! Whether there are what grasses, a cat. Increase or enlarge mobility of semens...
  11. How to get rid of a clamidiosis? Speak, that in the given question a homeopathy effe...
  12. Hello, the doctor! Tell or Say please, than it is possible to treat solar aller...
  13. Whether treatment by a homeopathy is harmful?...
  14. Hello! A homeopathy my addicting. I successfully cope catarrhal...
  15. Dobyj day! At my daughter an allergy on sherst/a dandruff of a cat, a feather of a pillow...
  16. I accepted feratillin 3 cycles in occasion of a follicular oothecoma. On UZ...
  17. Hello! In advance I thank for all answers to questions. To me have put dia...
  18. Good afternoon. At the child (the girl, 7 years) a chronic bronchitis, adenoides. At...
  19. What is this an agent such homeopathic PLEXUS GASTRIKUS and for what it or him p...
  20. Good afternoon, the doctor! Tell or say, whether the homeopathy can help or assist at ozhege? Ozheg not...
  21. The strong painful syndrome from an old cervical osteochondrosis poisons an essence...
  22. Uvazhaemfj the doctor prompt as to cure an annular granuloma? Already steel...
  23. The dear doctor! To a question on inoculations. At my son (2 years) inoculations och...
  24. Whether it is possible to cure an endometriosis of 1 degree by means of homeopathic agents?...
  25. Prompt gom. An agent from gojmarita....
  26. Hello! My mum (52 years) is disturbed very much with ossicles or bonelets on legs or foots (vnutre...
  27. It is possible to treat homeopathic agents a vestibulopathy or as another nevr...
  28. The dear doctor, whether has value or meaning;importance - in what day of a cycle to accept Lahezis...
  29. It is possible to cure erosion shejki uteruses and a virus papilomy the person only gomopati...
  30. Vladimir, I have absolutely despaired. 8 months I am flied or treated at a homeopathist from pink at...
  31. Umenja a diabetes mellitis 2 types. Whether there are homeopathic preparations for p...
  32. Than to treat a baldness?...
  33. To mum of 60 years. A cancer prvogo a bronchus, metostazy in lungs. Whether can help or assist gameopo...
  34. Some more questions: - What is immunnitet from the point of view of a homeopathist? ...
  35. Natalia At my son an intracranial hypertensia. Signs such: presses on...
  36. Dear doctors! What your opinion: whether it is possible or probable (and whether preparation is necessary)...
  37. Vladimir Vladimirovich, I today has sent again to you letters. It would be desirable for a floor...
  38. Prompt, where it is possible to find in Moscow horoshogo a homeopathist?...
  39. The dear doctor, has become aggravated hr. artrozo-an arthritis, the left knee it is strong otekl...
  40. Dear Vladimir I Wish to consult to you. That it is better to buy or purchase conium in g...
  41. Good afternoon, the doctor. After a laparoscopy in occasion of an endometriosis (external e...
  42. Hello! Whether Sshchestvujut homeopathic agents for improvement immunite...
  43. I join to Katinomu to a question... Bioresonant diagnostics has shown...
  44. Hello! At me about one year back on one temple pojaivilis pryshchiki, yes...
  45. Whether it would be possible to cure the person or even to facilitate its or his sufferings at such "...
  46. The dear doctor, at my six-years or six-summer son chronic tonzilit and adenoides...
  47. Hello! Whether prompt there are in Rosii doctors applying techniques gomeopa...
  48. Four years I am ill or sick perekarditom, the reason of illness or disease and is not established or installed. Treated...
  49. Whether it is possible with pomoshchju for a homeopathy to cure a tumour of a pituitary body?...
  50. From your consultations, Dvorjanchikov, than my daughter became even worse, it was necessary about...