PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Whether recommend for weight reduction prinmat yellow baths and as they it is compatible...
  2. You could not advise where it is possible to enter the name on reception?...
  3. Hello, dear homeopathists! Help or assist advice or council. I accepted an antibiotic...
  4. Vladimir Vladimirovich! Where you settle down in Moscow, and your phone in Mosk...
  5. Hello at mogo the son a tumour of a brain. operiryvalis in institute nejrohiru...
  6. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to cure homeopathic agents a ptosis at r...
  7. Uv. And.! Whether It is possible to add tablets of an amber acid in preparing dishes...
  8. Hello! Prompt please for what reasons from lungs unpleasant...
  9. I ask advice or council in occasion of fingernails or nails on arms or hand: soft and strongly exfoliate, projamo up to...
  10. Zdravtsvujte. Tell or say please, than to be treated a clamidiosis? I heard, that ant...
  11. Hello the doctor! My daughter 2. 7 months She very impressionable and emo...
  12. The dear doctor, help or assist to make a decision. To a daughter of 15 years, diagnose hr...
  13. The dear doctor! Whether there are at you familiar homeopathists in SPb and if is...
  14. Hello. Prompt, please, a good homeopathist in Petersburg (at r...
  15. Whether it is possible to treat fibro - a cystic mastopathy homeopathic preparations...
  16. Dear homeopathists at me 10 years the strongest form VSD that is syncopes...
  17. It is necessary to treat not concrete disease, and the person. If is it is some or a little bit...
  18. At the child of 6 years granuleznyj a cystitis, pochechno-mochetochechnyj a reflux 2 items, in...
  19. Hello, doctors! Tell, how it is necessary to prepare for sorts or labors, poslerodov...
  20. "... An onychomycosis are " cards of "clamidiosis" the Doctor, explain...
  21. Than to treat izbytochnvj weight? After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 1, 5 years and - 40 kg superfluous.....
  22. Natalia Jurevna, really and the truth in a homeopathy adhere infectious...
  23. Hello! At me very fat hair (however as well as a skin). I understand, ch...
  24. Hello! In me have found out an endometriosis of a uterus and adherent or adhesive process. Sushches...
  25. Uvajaemii Doctor! shto vi mojete skazat o CATS CLO, KOSHATSHII COGOT, deist...
  26. The doctor, at me a cyst of a breast 0, 9 on 0, 6. Whether It is possible for me to accept EDAS-127?...
  27. The dear doctor the Sign. M. With. At me an asthma of physical effort and pollen it is scarlet...
  28. The dear doctor! Please, whether inform probably treatment of disease - re...
  29. Uv. The doctor when to the child was 1 year 2 mes we were treated with it or him at a homeopathist...
  30. Moemu sinu 10 let. U nego polipi v nosu kotorie rekomendovali operirovat. T...
  31. Hello!!! Prompt, please, than it is possible to cure small eroz...
  32. I two years in ears am am excruciated with an itch. Have made the analysis, have revealed stafilakok, pr...
  33. Zdravstujte. At us the girl 2 h years is ill or sick 5 days. (and the grandmother series in it in...
  34. At my child (8.5 years) recently frequent naruzhnie otites and dry...
  35. The dear doctor! Whether it is known to you Chinese super nutritious bioinzhenern...
  36. Hello Dear Doctor Dvorjanchikov! I had such question can...
  37. At me arms or hand and legs or foots very or very much sweat, sweat flows, as water from the cock (it is far...
  38. What is the most effective at initial attributes of a climacterium?? And that to advice or council...
  39. In the collecting at a chronic colitis I wish to use following grasses: a camomile, z...
  40. Niustojchivaja weather leads to constant diseases of cold in this summer...
  41. Whether tell or say, please, necessarily homeopathic agents rassasyvat on...
  42. Tell or Say pozhalusta, whether it is possible to cure successfully, a homeopathy, a genyantritis....
  43. Help or Assist please! Whether there is an agent for decrease of appetite. Will powers not...
  44. I suffer a chronic coloenteritis, often a diarrhea, I accept Hepel nearby 3 me...
  45. Excuse for an obtrusiveness, but vse-taki it would be desirable to receive the explanatory in occasion of...
  46. Uvazhajmyj doctor Dvorjanchikov. That will advise to do or make in my case (http:/...
  47. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to cure by means of homeopathic preparations to...
  48. Hello! Prompt, pozh-that as me to cure warts. Cauterization...
  49. At me temperature under 38 already almost 3 months. Have found e-if in urine. Distances an...
  50. Good afternoon! Do not prompt, whether do or make in Moscow gde-nibud full issledova...