PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. The history is those: joints one after another (now nevozmozhn Have started to inflame...
  2. Such question - whether can to continue be accepted on 1 g vitamin C after the beginning...
  3. In what proportion it is possible to dissolve homeopathic granules "OLLO" with water?...
  4. Dear Alexander Pavlovich and Evgenie Nikolaevich! Why you act on...
  5. Again I to you with a question. If alergicheskuju rekatsiju has caused or called hloratsetamid, vh...
  6. The dear doctor! How you consider or count, whether it is necessary to treat stafilokok in fauces? To us in...
  7. Hello, Vladimir! Please, respond to my letter, t. To. At mum och...
  8. Uv. The doctor, hello. Please, do not give up in consultation. Whether is...
  9. Uv. The doctor! At me the daughter 2, 9 years In November has transferred or carried an acute pyelonephritis, on...
  10. Dear doctors, help or assist please! Always terribly I suffer from everyone r...
  11. The doctor that will advise that at body height 174 I weighed hardly more than 50 kg...
  12. Thanks for so detailed answer!...
  13. Hello the doctor! Mine diagnoz-autoimmune gipoterioz. Whether It is possible izbavi...
  14. Whether there is a chance to cure erosion shejki uteruses a homeopathy?...
  15. Hello, whether there is any homeopathic agent (can any with...
  16. Hello! I wish to submit to the psu Silitseju (at it or him a dysplasia tazobedren...
  17. The doctor, you again forge in conference the urologist....
  18. The doctor! As far as possible by means of a homeopathy to try to do without...
  19. Hello, about 5 months I feel, that I can not sometimes type or collect poln...
  20. Hello, prompt, please, as it is possible to clear an intestine. What tr...
  21. Mr. Serebryakov! You have not heeded my preventions or warnings. Since this moment you on it...
  22. Hello! Tell or say please, you heard about prescriptions of kvass from a chestnut...
  23. To my three-year son of an ENT-doctor has diagnosed " Adenoides of 3 degrees, dvuhs...
  24. The doctor, whether it is possible to help or assist at age poredenii hair at women (55 years)?...
  25. I think that a question not on a structure but more suitable doctor has not found. The doctor on...
  26. Dear doctors! At my son (2 years) after reception of an antibiotic " femoljuks...
  27. Kind time of day! I wish to stop to smoke. What are effective prepara...
  28. Hello, Vladimir! You have received my letter from August, 11th with subject From N...
  29. Hello. That designates result: it or him. A globulin g 1 : 71 in a blood at about...
  30. To the child 2 h months it is diagnosed " an allergic eruption " (though more on...
  31. I do not know, whether to the address of I address, but more suitable heading on a site not on...
  32. Dear Evgenie, send pliz the data that I could make to you krasn...
  33. Dear sirs! Whether prompt, please, probably occurrence a cystitis...
  34. That you could tell or say about epaie and whether costs or stands it or him primencht at an oncology...
  35. At me a problem with shchitovidkoj (AIT, a nodal variant, a hypothyrosis) and more skaz...
  36. Whether it is possible or probable, in the child to find out hlamidijnuju an infection if mum has treated...
  37. Whether the bronchial asthma is treated by a homeopathy?...
  38. Prompt where it is possible to receive consultation for selection of a preparation to the child bo...
  39. Clearly. A case classical and clinical: the Moon in the Cancer in eksaktnoj konjunk...
  40. At my daughter (3 years) bend Mantu - 16 mm. The phthisiatrician has told or said, that is necessary sro...
  41. To me of 47 years. 1 one month ago was abortion. 3 days ago nazalis monthly. Now...
  42. Tell or Say, please, and it is possible to treat with what homeopathic preparations...
  43. Tell or Say pozhadujsta, what preparations it is possible to support or maintain a status remissi...
  44. Hello, the dear doctor. At me a question on terms of treatment. usrednenno...
  45. You could not explain in brief as from plants it turns out absolutely without...
  46. GTRTSRHlSHCH . nvju bhathah SlY CHRFRE TJUJAaJUb TaRzg-ERaJUYJUUg JUS ndd...
  47. "Banks" at cold, whether it is possible to put them and where to find a material as them becoming or beginning...
  48. The doctor, hello. If any messages about my parcel post?...
  49. Y menja postojannii nasmork, moget hronicheskii renit, takoe vpechatlenie s...
  50. Hello! At the child a dysbacteriosis, in an intestine find stafilokkoki. To...