PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. How much or As far as it can help or assist with treatment of excess weight? This prescription predp...
  2. Dear Sergey, such question To my father have appointed or nominated operation on excision...
  3. Signs - an ache in joints, temperature 37.5. From for what shortages veshche...
  4. On the sites, devoted homeopathies, to us, patients, inspire, that a homeopathy...
  5. Dear Vovik. I wait for your letter. It seemed to me, that you something can...
  6. The dear doctor! My diagnosis - sterility or barrenness (secondary, pregnancy were)....
  7. The dear doctor, can be will prompt how to overcome at sedjachej to job...
  8. Vladimir, I live in the Moscow region, to itself from homeopathists it is better to address...
  9. The doctor! Tell or say please, that such ARSENIKUM. I have in view of not that of what...
  10. Hello! And whether it is possible to apply Aflubin to feeding mum? To the child 3 months....
  11. Dear Homeopathist! Whether tell or say, please, give in to treatment chronic..
  12. The dear doctor, the endocrinologist has diagnosed; " Autoimunnyj tereoidit ", f...
  13. How the homeopathy concerns to Ksenikalu?...
  14. Hello, the doctor! Whether there are any homeopathic agents...
  15. Dear Vladimir! I read, that you have a patent for treatment hlamidi...
  16. Dear doctors, help or assist to cure mum of a flu. She is far about...
  17. Hello. Vladimir! Has just sent you the letter....
  18. Hello. Whether tell or say the homeopathy can help or assist with treatment of sterility or barrenness. At doch...
  19. Zdravtsvujte! Tell or say please, whether there is any immunity after l...
  20. The doctor, with the past you holidays! Tell or Say, please, from yours prakti...
  21. Hello! Whether will not prompt it is possible to pass or take place a course of clearing of an organism autonooz...
  22. The dear doctor! To my mum of 66 years. She has transferred or carried 2 infarcts. The basic at...
  23. For me diagnosed a congenital oothecoma, recommended operation. Mo...
  24. I am for tomorrow written down on diagnostics on Follju in Mosk. gom. The center. But today...
  25. Dear doctors, skazhitete please, whether operates or works Ljahezis against papillas...
  26. Hello! Tell or say, p-that, what diseases or simply any otklon...
  27. Whether curably varicose phlebectasia? Or medicines upotrebljabtsja in kachest...
  28. Hello! The girl, 5 years stammers. You could not advise, without och...
  29. Whether prompt, please, the homeopathy can help or assist with treatment ovulatory...
  30. Hello. Daughters of 9 years. The diagnosis: MMD, the raised or increased nervous excitability...
  31. Hello, the doctor! Share please the opinion in occasion of prepara...
  32. Dear Vladimir! To my daughter 1 and 4 months. What homeopathic sreds...
  33. Advise preparations at depression, it would be desirable to die. There is no private life, the slave...
  34. Where gemopat Dvornjashnikov? The person Russian Is good! Have expelled the doctor from konfer...
  35. In vetrennuju weather pressure sharply falls, delicacy is felt, the head hurts...
  36. Here has solved poprinimat SIFILINUM (nozod). When read the description as though about...
  37. The doctor mozhnoli by means of a homeopathy to cure a mycoplasma....
  38. From your consultations, Dvorjanchikov, than my daughter became even worse, it was necessary about...
  39. Hello, it is revealed (by PTSR) Simple herpes 1 and 2 types, papillomavir...
  40. Zdrastvujte. To my son 27, we resemble week in a garden two houses, and so on about...
  41. The dear doctor. To me of 15 years. I very much wish to become the doctor. But I do not know where...
  42. Doctor Dvorjanchikov, please, do not leave!!! Do not pay attention on...
  43. Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out what homeopathic preparations or grasses...
  44. Hello! Whether tell or say please it is possible gemeopatiej to cure such polovu...
  45. Prompt please! I cannot zaberemennet more year. It was checked...
  46. Vasilenko Century of Century I the doctor a homeopathist, Fitoterapevt, all branches natural honey...
  47. Hello! At me a problem here what. In general, I so think, that the reason in m...
  48. The dear doctor. At the child (4 mes) on the face a soaked or madidans eczema, and on a body - with...
  49. Prompt, please, as 23 years or summer guy can type or collect weight and muscular m...
  50. Have received the analysis on a dysbacteriosis, to the child 2, 5 years, ruz-you: the general or common kol-in...